15 🌹 Step by Step🌹

What would you feel when your normal life turns from one day to the next to complete chaos. If you had to spend every second scared to live? What would you feel?

The fear that lingers in you again and again and literally slowly, whether by day or by night, you can't get rid of it. Not enough that you have to deal with the situation all day long, no, you will dream of it too. For him it is like cat and mouse game that he plays with great joy, but for me it is a pure nerve tickle.

My eyes stared at the paper in my hand and I felt my eyes fill with tears. My tears running down my cheek were filled with emotion, it was scary. It was just the fear that led and my body that allowed me so much of a harmless rose with increase. It was a simple beautiful rose that caused me a lot of fright.

How could anyone dare to use such a beautiful flower as threatening? I heard the horn from behind and turned slowly with tears. Taehyung saw me and slowly gets out of the car. His expression was full of concern as he stepped closer and looked at my scared figure. I was no longer the strong girl before him, just a 25-year-old frightened girl. No more and no less.

His eyes many on the small piece of paper in my hand which made her very mad and angry. He immediately understood what it was when he looked to the door and saw a rose. Without any words, he deliberately removed the sheet of paper of my hand and read it.

Taehyung just got madder and grabbed my wrist and loaded me back to his car. " Enough, we're looking for Jungsik now and make it clear that he has to do something." he spoke in rage and opened the passenger door for me after he let me go.

I didn't complained, I didn't said a word, I didn't do anything, I was just paralyzed in fear nothing else. Anyway Taehyung was right, we had to do something before this Psychopath would do something to me.

Taehyung get in the car still mad expression playing on his face as he started the engine and drove off.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"What the fuck do you mean by there are no fingerprints?" Taehyung yelled once Jungsik told us that he didn't find anything there. He was just shocked like we as were, he had now that proof that there This was not a joke of someone, it was the terrible reality that was going on in front of us.

Neither of the both mans could believe that the series killer now had his eyes on me, and there was no inhibition to conceal it. I think I was sti under the shock as I just remind silent and looked blankly on the desk on the results of fingerprints.

"Tae, I know you're terribly worried and believe me ... "said Jungik and paused for a moment to take a deep breath, he was just as shocked as Taehyung and i it was.

" It's also Taehyung, I want to help her as well and get her out of the situation. And believe me you can not imagine how much I wish to capture this bastard at last."

Ended his sentence and looked at Taehyung with sad eyes as Taehyung sighed as he riffled through his hair and looked at me. His anger vanishing instead He saw my lost figure, and his warm hand found my shoulder.

He just wanted to assure me that he would always be there for me, but my body reacts by his own as I flinch in fright and look at him with wide open hands." Sorry, I think I get lost in my thoughts and.." My voice trailed off when I saw his sad eyes looking straight at mine.

I felt somehow bad because of my behavior, but who can blame me? I was just under the shock because of all what happened to me. I felt how my body slowly was only filling with fear and nothing more. I was afraid that this state of mine would be me back from everything in my life.

"Y/N, you can count on me I'll do everything what is in my power to help you and catch this bastard, okay?" Assured Jungsik me as he looked at me with still sadness in his eyes but confident voice. Nooding at him I forced a smile on my lips before looking back at Taehyung.