11 🌹 A lot of meanings but only a single Rose🌹

Have I ever mention that I hate mondays? Especially when it's actually my day off. Well here I was again, when I thought that i could just sleep as long I want then I was wrong. The door bell didn't stop to ring and caused me ofcourse to get up out my comfertable bed.

With heavy steps I made my way down, rubbing my eyes I yelled." I'm coming." But even this fact wasn't stopping that someone to ring the door bell all over again. With an annoying groan I grabbed the door handle and pulled the door open. And to my shock there were someone who I wasn't expecting at all." Oh wow so our famous Author was sleeping while everyone on set is waiting for her."

He added with crossed arms infront of him and raised eyebrow. Blinking at him I didn't believe that he was right now infront of me all in his gazious appearance., and also I didn't understand what he was meaning by on set and waiting of me. Jungkooks eyes shift slowly down on my figure with an amusement smile.

With a frown I followed his gaze on me. Shooting my head up with wide open eyes, I covered myself with the door." Yah, don't look at me." I yelled embarrassed behind the door. I heard him chuckling before he cleared his throat and spoke to me." Are you gonna to let me stay here or let you me in?" Why in the earth Is he here once again?

"Uhm, Jungkook? Why are you here once again?" I mumbled still not really pulled out my sleepy condition behind the half closed door, while playing with the hem of my shorts." We have an interview today, werent you checking your mails?" He stated seriously.

Again I pulled the door open in shock." What for an interview?" And then the reality hit me. Taehyung told me I had receive a mail, but I forgot to check it."About your book and me as The main Character in there. Don't tell me you didn't check your mails." He sighned and rubbed with his index finger his right temple with closed eyes. He was getting slowly annoyed by me.

"Okay wait, explain me later on the way, I'm getting ready and then we can go okay? Sounds like a plan don't you think?" Slowly he opend his eyes and again stared at me. The slight amusement in his eyes showed sparkled while he bit on his lip." Don't you think that would match too?" He Joked and I crocked my hip and stared at him annoyed." Hurry up, we dont have the time to argue."

He stated and walked inside when I stepped aside before closed the door. With full speed I run upstairs after I lead him in the living room." My Monday starts good... Not." I breathed heavily out.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Once we reached the studio the people rushed from side to side. Suddenly Jimin walked up to us with a huge grin on his lips." Hey Y/N, how are you?" I was confused about his presence there, I didn't expected him to see there." Hey, uhm... fine?" I stated unsure.

Jungkook catched my my state and explained."This station belongs to Jimin's family. He was the one who invited us. "Shocked, I started the two for one, I haven't studied the background of Jimin or Namjoon, and for what? I already had 2 people who needed more experience." I'm so Sorry, I totally forgot to check my e-mails. "I jostled him with my apology which made him laugh.

"Its okay, don't worry. If you go there our stylist would do your ready for the interview." He said kind and I nood before heading to the Man to who Jimin pointed earlier.

After almost 30 minutes I wasn't still done yet. The stylist turned aside looking for something. And I took the chance and was looking for the two well known figures. I was nervous, I didn't knew what to do with myself. After my eyes catched the ones of Jungkook, I had to admit that I did a mistake.

 After my eyes catched the ones of Jungkook, I had to admit that I did a mistake