7🌹 Tease?🌹

Taehyung went to his costumers and I felt suddenly like someone was watching me. Turning around I saw a familiar face to me, but maybe I just wished it to see? A sigh escaped my lips as I shook my head remembering Jungkook. This guy enjoyed a way to little as he teased me.

I still felt the shadow of his hot breath that hit my skin when he whispered I to my ear. I never expected him doing this. Why was he suddenly like this to me?" Oh my... does he maybe like me?" I blurted out and drop my hand that was in the crock of my neck on the table. " Nah, Lee Y/N, stop imanigen things."

I said and nood my head. I should've really stop imanigen things. Again I returned my attention towards the screen of my laptop, that was already waiting for me to finish the third page of my book. I couldn't belive that I was actually on the third page, it was a really good discussion to have Jungkook as my muse. The words just flew out of me, I knew what I was about to write and how.

Lost in my writing, suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder what caused me to flinch." Hey, don't do this to me." I yelled once my eyes catched Taehyung beside me. Laughing hard he stroked my back and spoke sweetly." Aww, I didn't meant to scare you. I was calling for you but you didn't answerd."

Still looking up to him I shoot him a death glare." Yeah, sure you didn't meant it. Just admit it you like to scare me, aren't you?" Taehyung chuckled and sit down across from me. His hand reached my laptop and he closed it." Its time to go home. I closed the cafè already, shall we?" He explains and then gestured with his head towards the exit door. Looking through the café I was suprised that i didn't notice how the people left.

"Yeah, let's go." I grabbed my laptop and purse and went put the café. Taehyung locked the door and catched fast up with me. He placed his arm around my shoulders and breathed exhausted out."A lot of work today?" I asked him wrapping my arm around his back. Taehyung nood slightly as he rubbed his eyes, he was sleepy and tired. Sometimes he look just like a little child when he did things like this.

"How was your day? Is this Jungkook guy still mean to you?" He asked still walking beside me with slow steps. Well, that's a good question. It's not like he was nice to me either, to say that he wasn't mean as well. Jungkooks behavior today was kind of diffrent, he was diffrent towards me. Less cold, less mean, less arrogant.

"Let's say it was okay." I stated soth a smile to assure him. Taehyung nood his head slowly and then whined."let's go fast at home, I want a shower and into my bed." Giggling I fast my pace and dragged his exhaust body beside me.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook was sitting in his office and did his routine, checking the files and yell at his employees whenever they did a small mistake. The three people stared down on their shoes and trembled hands only yo wait for him to explode one again. But he didn't. This time he didn't explode. Was it maybe because of me? Sitting on the couch I observed each one of them.

Afraid, hate and hesitate filled their eyes when they looked up at Jungkook. He must be really an terrible Boss that his employees are scared ike this. Jungkook threw a file to the other side of his desk and took another one." This you should check once again. If I see only one mistake there,.." he paused and looked up at the man in between if the others." You will look for another work. Got it.?" He asked with his commander voice and sharp eyes.

The man nood fast his head and picked the file up before leaving the office behind him. The others two shared a glance and bite at their lips when they looked again down on their feets. I felt sorry for them, being an employee in this company is hard, I guess. Especially if Jungkook is your boss.

Looking down at my notebook, I writ some things down about the situation before my eyes went back to the two mans and Jungkook. He dismissed them with an groan and hand gesture in annoyance after he threw the files away from him. The mans grabbed them fast and went out with a bow.