6🌹 The question i shouldn't have ask🌹

Still sitting in my place and waiting for Jungkook to come finnaly out the changingroom, I was lost in my thoughts. The curiosity is taking the best if me. Again I did a note on my notebook to don't forget to look for more interviews that Jungkook did. Maybe I'll find something in there about his mother.

Thinking about the whole time that I was sitting there, i though this topic should be in my book as well. Maybe it's a sort of secret, or maybe not. Just when I looked up again to the door where Jungkook went earlier, he came out. Looking down on him with intense glare he fixed his pair of Jean on his waist properly. His loosen white shirt tucked into it what give him a causal look. His dark hair through which he run with his hand seemed so soft while brushing against it.

He was sexy, that had I to say. Beside his buissnes look, he looks more like a normal human being when he is dressed like this. Coming towards me he glared at me with his frown expression." At what are you looking at? Come on, I'm done."

Yeah, but his cold manner of speech didn't vanished. Jumping up from my seat I put the notebook in my bag and headed towards the exit behind Jungkook. Admitting his muscular back of what I had a real god view, and thank the sun that shone through the window, I saw his musculas there. This guy looks after his body very well. Biting on my lip I was still enjoying the view infront of me.

With his right hand tucked into his pocket while the other shook just beside his body during the walk down the stairs, I was really taken aback how much he was the opposite of that what I saw only about 20 minutes ago. Reaching the car outside he went to the other side where his driver was already waiting for him with opened door. Jungkook stopped before he went in and looked at me. Not a frown, not a cold stare to what I get already used to, but his eyes were just empty as he then spoke." I want to visit my friends do you want to join there as well or should we drop you off?"

Don't thinking twice I answerd him although I was a little taken aback. He really did let me do my work in peace, he didn't complain or tried to get a rid of me whenever he have the chance to. I think he is just taking my work seriously, as I'm doing it." If you don't mind I would join you." I piped quietly out, not giving him the hint of my excitement that is creeping inside me. I couldn't wait to see how he was when his friends were around him. Maybe he would be a less cold as he was it the whole time.

Jungkook nood his head a little and then glanced to his drive before he went into the car. The drive closed the door and was about to come and open mine, but I stopped hin by raising my hand in the air and told him there were no need for doing it. I mean for what i have to healthy hands right? Just with that I get in the car and closed the door. Shifting in place i glanced once again at Jungkook.

He was scrolling through his phone with a smirk in amusement on his lips. It was a rare smirk that I could witness these days. "And at what are you looking now?" He said and raised his head up to face me.
"Nothing. I was just looking out you window." And why did I lied? I mean I could just say I need to observe his face to get a better look for my book right? No, that's sounds wrong.

Jungkook slowy shift his eyes on his phone while shook his head. The drive start the engine and drove off, while I was just looking at the window what reflected Jungkook in there. I don't know why but I wanted to look at him a little bit more.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Jungkook, finally you-" the guy stopped from further talking as he opend the door and saw me beside Jungkook. Leaning causally against the door frame his signatur smile joined once again his lips." Miss Lee, its nice to see you again. Kook thanks for this suprise." Said Namjoon and pated Jungkooks shoulder as he walked without a word inside. Namjoon stepped aside and gestured me to also come in what I did with a smile on my face. " It's nice to see you as well."