3🌹21+ Im not giving up🌹

A heavy sigh escapes your lips once you enter the apartment. Taehyung who sas impatiently waiting for you jumps from the couch as he hears you throwing your heels aside."How was it? What did he said? Did he accept? When you are gonna to start? Are you even starting? So what sas his answer? Wait did I ask this twice now?" He frown and look aside to the wall and though about all his questions that he threw at you.

"If you would give me a secound to breath out than I would probably answer your questions one by one." You breathes out heavily and walk pass by your friend to the living room. You was emotional exhausted and not only emotionally, the high heels that you was wearing this night were killing you the whole time.

"So what did he said, don't temp me tell me already." Again whines Taehyung filling you from behind. You three your body on the couch and closed your eyes." No." You blurted blank out. Taehyung stopped his track and watches you, he somehow feel relief that Jungkook denied you offer." What did he exactly said?" Aks he and raised your legs up to sit down and placed them on his lap. This guy knows how you hate to walk in high heels and how much your feets will hurt afterwards.

The warmth of Taehyungs hands wrapped around your feets and he massages them. You felt so good by this that you even let an moan in pleasure mixed with a little pain out." Don't do this noises." Scolls he and tightens his grip around your feets.

"It was terrible Tae, he isn't that nice like he seems to be, he is the opposite of that. He is a fucking arrogant-" you couldn't finish your words as Taehyung slaps slightly your thigh."language." He scolls once again and continues then how work by your feets.

"Sorry, okay. This Jungkook is more then just an... oh come in Tae, I can't find even the right words for describe him without to swear." You sit up fast and whins at Taehyung who rolls his eyes and pushes you by your shoulder back to lay down.

"Keep going, so he isn't like he seems to be that is what I get, and what about the offer then? What did he exactly said?" Asks Taehyung and you start to explain him everything.

🌹🌹🌹🌹 Flashback🌹🌹🌹🌹

He stood right infront of you and his dark expression didn't left you even for once. He keeps looking in your eyes, he knew you was afraid of him. Afraid of his presence right now. Jungkook was annoyed by your sight. And asked once again." What do you want from me, tell me already. I don't have the entire time for you. 5 minutes are almsot over, so say finnaly."

His dominant voice that was full of annoyance, give you an icy shiver on the back. For a brief moment, you could swear how your soul had left you out of fear. Her eyes trembled slightly under the sight of his. A dark aura surrounded him, it was clear. But there was something else, something dangerous in his eyes that left your book writer instinct run wild.

"I'm about to write a book, and It would be a pleasure if you could be like my muse, I need only few information of you and I will connect this with a diffrent topic. It will be a mystery book about a serial killer." You breathed fast out while his eyes twisted slightly by the mention of serial killer. He leand back and hia expression didn't changed still the same cold empty eyes.

"No, look for someone else." He said and was about to go. But out of nowhere your hands lived their own live as you grabbed suddenly his arm to hold him back." Please, I can say for sure that I will not reveal things that you don't want me to do. You will read it at first and then tell me your opinion what I should probably delete or change. It will be a book about you but actually not and-"

Jungkook haut his eyes for a moment as you keept rumble until he couldn't take it anymore. He threw you a death glare that ls your shut your mouth immediately." I said No. And that is." He yanked his arm out of your grip and walked away.