16🌹Play with me🌹

Do you know the feeling you are trapped in yourself and don't know what is happening around you? The feeling when you are trying to find something out of the expression or the tone of voice, is it a joke or does it mean somebody serious. If so, then you can imagine how I still stood frozen in Jungkook's arms, when just a single word did not want to leave my lips.

As if bewitched by him, I just stared into his dark eyes that looked into mine intensely. He is waiting for my answer obviously. Every single cell in my body boiled under his gaze, it seemed like I was really bewitched with him. Because, as much as I wanted to, my lips didn't manage my words to catch the way.

His eyes slid back to my lips, and I literally saw him approach me. His hot breath engulfed my cheek. Only a few millimeters were needed so that our lips would meet. My heart was racing faster than I had to swallow hard. I felt his hand slowly slide to my neck. His warmth made my inner world shake, and I waited impatiently for his lips to crush on mine.

My breath caught in my lungs and got irregular. With every hard but fast breath, our breasts touched lightly, "If you do not say anything, I'll take that as a yes." He whispered again and looked back at my lips. His hand buried in my hair and tagged slightly on it.

His dark eyes hid behind his eyelids as he closed them, it was only a matter of seconds before our lips would touch. Tiny seconds that would take the burden off my shoulders. Tiny seconds that would show me it was serious or not. I finally felt the warm and gentle tip of his lip before they touched mine completely.

Gentle and soft he moved his lips against my own as. His hand pulled my head more towards him to deepen the kiss as I finnaly managed to kiss him back. My hands slide up along on his broad chest till I wrapped them around his neck. Jungkook pushed me slightly against the wall board behind me as his hand squeezed around my waist. A silent groan get in between our kiss from him before the kiss changed into sloppy and full of lust and hunger.

My heart couldn't stop beating fast as the the arousal raised within me with each secound of our kiss. I couldn't describe how much he did to me, to make me this desperate for him only by kissing me like this. His hand that was still on my shirt by the waist squezzed it once again before he slide it to my back and pulled me even more closer to him.

We were out of breath but it didn't stopped us from further kissing. I moved my hand into his soft dark hair and pulled on it slightly. Again a groan escaped his mouth against my lips. Jungkook tugged my lower lip between his teeths pulling apart from the kiss. Our chests moved in sync in a fast pace trying to catch our breath.

He leaned his forehead on mine and whispered silently hard breathing." You don't have an idea how long I want to do this." A small smile creeped on my swollen lips looking into his dark eyes that was filled with lust and desire." I'm afraid I might not stop if we continue."

He breathed out still with his forehead on mine and closed his eyes. Once I though I could finnaly say something to him I got interrupt by a knocking on the door. In a fast move I stepped aside and fixed my clothes and wiping my lips like nothing was happened."Y-yes?"

Jungkook watched me amusingly and leaned on the wall board with crossed arms. His left thumb reached to his lips and smudged it slowly while his eyes never left the mine. At this sight I gulped hardly and turned than my gaze at the door the opened slowly." Y/N, Jungsik is there." Said Taehyung calm but narrowed his eyes between Jungkook and me.

"Huh? Oh, uhm. Yeah I'll be right there." I chimed looking aside making things even more obviously as I actually wanted. Taehyung glared briefly at Jungkook and left then us again alone as he closed the door." Who is once again Jungsik?"

He asked shoving his hands inside his pockets." One of my friends and also a Police officer." I stated running with my hand through my hair in embarrassment.