Rain

"Now I am proud to announce Charlotte Woods, soon to be Giordano, as your Luna!" Kayden boomed, causing everyone around us to cheer and clap. I couldn't fight the grin that made its way onto my face as my mate pulled me in for a sweet kiss. Pack members awed at the sight and thanks to my enhanced hearing, I heard an overwhelmingly loud gag; I chuckled as we parted, glaring playfully at Alice and Isaac.

I felt his right arm make its way around the small of my back only to rest on my waist as I leaned into his chest, waving to the large crowd. We both walked down the isle together in order to exit the ceremonial room.

I'd tap that. His mind link came through, making my breath hitch as I tried to contain my laughter. I secretly nudged him, giving my warning look.

Maybe later, I teased him back, making him growl lowly at me. This time I actually laughed as we finally made our way outside of the hall.

Just as I was about to greet his parents I was quickly spun around and thrown up into a pair of familiar arms. I gasped in surprise as he immediately began to run out of the palace, carrying me with him. "Put me down!" I yelled, struggling in his hold. I gave them an apologetic look as my mate decided to rush us out of the castle.

Straight into the freezing cold rain.

He smacked my butt in response, "Are you kidding me! It's raining!" I shrieked as we both laughed. The icy cold water splashed against us both as I shivered from the weather. I kissed him once more as we both made it to the now empty guest house. "I look like a wet rat." I said simply, a small smile on my face.

"We'll see about that after I get that dress off." He said huskily, advancing towards me.

"Now that sounds like a good idea."

****

"Kayden," I groaned, smacking the back of his head, "I really need to pee." I said, trying to pry his arms off of me. They were stuck snugly around my waist, like he was holding onto his life.

Soon enough, he began to shift around which gave me enough wiggle room to escape using my werewolf speed. I made sure to grab the sheet with me, leaving my mate cold and exposed. 

As I used the bathroom, I could tell he woke up by his irritated groan, "Are you kidding me?" He half shouted.

"It's you're fault for ruining my dress!" I yelled back to him through the closed door, "And my underwear, you can freeze!" I said, laughing to myself. I washed my hands, still clutching the sheet around my chest so it wouldn't fall. 

I was startled for a moment once he opened the door in all his glory, "You're mean." He grunted, grabbing a folded pair of boxers off the counter and slipping them on.

"Well?" I said, "Out you go, I need to shower." I said.

"Without me?" He pouted, resting his arms around my waist, me still wearing nothing but a towel.

"Yes without you," I huffed, pulling away, "I'm still sore and you are always horny. You can take a cold one later." I rolled my eyes, watching him smirk at the fact that he was the cause of my soreness.

"But my swimmers just found their pool," He whined making me gasp in shock.

"Shut up!" I said, blushing a deep red.

Brushing my hair away from my face he said, "Come on, our kids would be cute. Don't you wanna have my pups?" He asked.

"The only thing I want at the moment is a shower, now beat it." I said, pushing him out of his bathroom so I could finally shower in peace.

That mutt.