{{ Epilogue }}

Twenty-Two Years Later

"I'm going to kill them!" Raven shouted, chasing the triplets down the stairs.

I rolled my eyes wondering what they've done this time, "Matt, Max, and Mal! Get your asses in here." I demanded, watching the three stumble over each other to see who could reach me first.

"Now one of you better tell me what's going on." I said to the three ten year olds, looking up at me with guilty expressions. They all remained silent until my eldest, Raven, spoke up first.

"Those eggheads went through my clothes again!" He huffed as he lifted up his hoodie, showing me two holes right where his breasts would've been if he was a girl. I suppressed a giggle of my own as I lightly smacked the tops of their heads.

"Why do I feel like there's more?" I asked, eying the three suspiciously.

"Turn around, Mom." Malcom said. I did as I was told, only to realize they had cut holes in the back of my pants.

"That's it," I said, "Kayden!" The eyes of all three boys widened as their Dad walked into the room with a concerned look. It morphed into confusion as he took in the scene before him.

"Let me guess, it was the musketeers?" He asked boredly.

I nodded and my husband remained quiet thinking to himself silently. "Well you remember last time this happened Charlie, I'm going to have to make a call to Uncle Isaac." He sighed.

The boys gasped, "No Dad, please don't make us live with them!" Matthew cried out.

They all ran up to him, tugging on his shirt, "We don't wanna go back! Look at the twins now, they're awful!"

"Hey! Those are your cousins." I scolded.

Kayden sighed, "Fine, but any more shenanigans and you two are heading straight for London." He warned.

Axel walked down the stairs, catching on to what was happening. "He pulled the Europe card? Nice," He said, giving his older brother a low five.

I glared at the two of them to shut up, and for once they did as expected.

"You four," Kayden said, "out." Our teenager and triplets stomped upstairs, trampling over one another to get their first.

"Raven you stay, we need to have a talk." I said. We all sat down at our dining table, us across from our son.

"What's going on?" He asked, eyeing us weirdly. We don't often have sit down talks with him, so it's not surprising that he's skeptical right now.

"We realize that you are already twenty two," Kayden began, "which means you will soon have many responsibilities when your time comes to reign as Alpha King." Our son nodded slowly, unsure of what was to come.

"As you know, I attended the Leadership Arts Academy when I was around your age. And we both think it's best you do the same. You need to be taught the basic fundamentals and history of our culture."

"A boarding school!?"

To Be Continued...

Find the rest of this scene and Raven's story by clicking on my profile where you'll find the sequel Alpha Giordano. I have about 14 chapters posted with more to come.

I want to say thank you to everyone who's stuck with this story from the start, I'm incredibly grateful to have reached over 45k+ reads. I am also just extremely proud of myself for completing this entire story, which had taken me 10 long months of writer's block and loss of hope.

Writing has helped me get through so many tough times like dealing with the traumatic loss of my mother. It's like an outlet to me, and although my writing isn't the best and nor will it be any time soon, I'm just glad to have such a great community of people who support me and my writing here on Wattpad.

So thank you all so much, and read the sequel! I promise you my writing has improved, hopefully.

-Trojan

(I'm just messing around)

-AJ ❤️