They Realize They Love You

(Their point of view)

Ururaka~

After school, (Y/n) and I have to stay behind and clean the classroom. As I clean the board, (Y/n) used her arms to clean the desks. I really like spending time with (Y/n), she always makes me happy and I always get butterflies around her.

I suddenly notice that I missed a spot on the top of the board, so I try to reach it. Out of no were I get lifted up, making me yelp. I look and see that its only (Y/n) using her quirk on me. "Sorry about that, it looked like you needed help". She giggles nervously.

She walks up to me and places me on her shoulder, making my face heat up. I try to ignore it and finish cleaning the board. (Y/n) sets me down, and we walk out the classroom. "See 'ya tomorrow, Ochaco". (Y/n) cheers, running off ahead.

I stand in the empty hallway, slightly shocked. I look out the window, seeing (Y/n) freely running off. I blush at the memory, then smiled slightly. 'Oh God, I think I'm in love!'. I cover my cheeks with my hands, shaking my head.

Momo~

(Y/n) and I are studying in the library, more like joking around. "Okay, do Bakugou now". I giggle to her. She nods, then shape shifting into said boy. "Deku you nerd!! I'll kill you!!". (Y/n) says, pulling an angry face.

I giggle at her, my hand on my mouth. "That is to accurate. It's kind of scary". I say happily. She scratches the back of her neck, pink dust across her cheeks. 'Her blush is so cute! Wait, what?!'. "Who now?". She asks in a giggle.

I put my finger on my chin, thinking. "How about Kamanari?". I suggest. She shaft shifts into him and smirks. "Hey cutie, you free later? By the way my phone is broken, it doesn't have your number". She tells me, pointing at me with a wink.

I feel my cheeks turn red. Not because that its that perv, its because its (Y/n). She turns back to normal, and giggles cutely. "Aw, your face is great!". She giggles, face red. 'Why does she have to do this to me? Oh my emotions!'.

Mina~

(Y/n) and I went out to the baseball field, wearing our P.E uniforms. "Okay, who ever gets to the other end of the field wins". (Y/n) tells me, stretching her legs. I nod in response, stretching my arms. "3...2...1...GO!". She yells.

I throw down my acid and start skating on it, but I see that (Y/n) is using her lava to blast with. She speeds past me and gets to the end of the field. "I win!". She cheers. I try to stop skating, but I only slip over.

I fall onto (Y/n), landing onto of her. I get up and look down at her, seeing how close I am. She giggle at me with a red face, smiling. "Be careful, you goof!". She giggles. My eyes widen as my cheeks heat up.

I jump off her, looking at her. 'Her giggle and face...ITS SO CUTE!!!'. (Y/n) gets up and holds her hand out to me, I take it and she pulls me up. 'I'M IN LOVE!! EEEEHHHH!!!!!!!!'.

Jirou~

As I eat my curry, I suddenly get jumped on. "Ah!". I turn my head to see (Y/n), hugging my from behind. "Heya Kyoka! I'm back from the nurses office!". She cheers happily. 'Oh yeah, she passed out during P.E'.

She sits down next to me, her own tray of curry in hand. "Are you sure you're alright? You used a heavy punk amount of power". I ask her. She giggles nervously and scratches the back of her neck. "I was honestly trying to show off". She giggles.

I sigh at her, then smile. 'Weirdly cute, like always'. (Y/n) uses her telekinesis to feed herself, smiling happily. "You passes out after using your powers to much, and now you're using it more?". I question her.

She sighs, putting her spoon down. "I guess you have a point, I'm just to tired to do anything". She giggles, before falling asleep again, resting on my shoulder. My cheeks heat up, looking down at her. 'SHE'S SO PUNK!!'.

Tsu~

When I look out the pool, I notice (Y/n) is clapping happily. "You're gettin' faster! Nice!". She cheers. "Thank you. Ribbit". I thank her. She walks over to the side of the pool and sits on the end, then turning her legs into a tail and using it as a seat.

"I'd love to go into the pool, but being coldblooded doesn't really help". She says nervously. "I really wish I could swim with you, it'd be fun!". She then cheers. I feel my face heat up, then hiding my cheeks under the water.

'She's so cute'. I hop out the pool, (Y/n) handing my a towel. I take the towel and dry myself off, setting the towel on my head. (Y/n) giggles and starts drying my head, being gentle and soft. "I couldn't help it". She giggles.

I look down, my cheeks turning even more red. 'She's so cute. Why did I have to fall in love with her?'. (Y/n) giggles, her snake tongue hisses out. "Us reptiles gotta help our amphibians friends, after all". She tells me. 'CUTE'.