New Girl: Himiko Toga

(And yes, you are in the League of Villains)

Your Quirk

Quirk: Zombie
You can pull your body apart and still use them if you're not attached. E.g, using your hand if its not attached to your body. You don't get wounded by almost anything.
But if one of your limbs gets complacently destroyed, then you lose that limb forever. It won't grow back, but you can replace it with someone else's.

 It won't grow back, but you can replace it with someone else's

They Realize They Love You
(Himiko's POV)

"Yoohoo~. Oh (Y/n)!". I coo out, seeing the lovely zombie girl sitting on a stool at the bar. She looks over to me and smiles, waving slightly. "Hey Himiko". She greets. I skip over to her and sit on the stool next to her.

She lean against me and hugs me, snuggling up on my arm. 'She's so cute and sweet, she's the only person I think deserves better then these thugs. I wove her!'. "Damn love birds, get a room". Dabi mutters. "Leave us alone!". I snap in a giggle, waving my knife around.

Date
(Your POV)

Since we couldn't go that far without getting arrested, we just went up to my room and watched a movie. We thought 'lets be stupid, and watch Titanic', so that's what we did. We laughed at the boat sinking.

Your Best Friend

Its Kurogiri. Mainly because you're his adopted daughter. Its pretty easy to tell that you're adopted because you two don't have the same quirk and look nothing alike. Either way, you're his daughter.

Dorm Sleepover
(Or just Sleepover)

"Oohh~. Look at these cute shirts, and just my size!". Himiko says happily, going through my dresser. "You can wear it if you like". I tell her, looking through the news on my laptop. On the spot, she takes off her cardigan and shirt, slipping on my shirt.

She jumps on top of me, resting her chin on my head. "Looking at the news again? How boring". She groans. "Someone has to keep track". I tell her. I close my laptop and shift over, making Himiko lay next to me.

Cute Quirk Moment

Its early in the morning, and everyone is still asleep. I sit up and go to stretch, but realize that I'm missing an arm. 'Seriously?'. I get up and walk out my room, heading straight to Himiko's room. I creek open the door and walk in, closing the door behind me.

I see her sleeping in only her underwear with her hair down and her hugging my missing arm. I walk over and climb into her bed, she snuggles up to my. 'She's so cute'. I pat her head, going back to sleep.

They Get Jealous
(Himiko's POV)

I skip down the stairs and see my widdle (Y/n) giggling and smiling as she talks with Dabi, who is also smiling at her. I puff my cheeks and growl, frowning. I throw my knife at the male, but he catches it. "Toga, what are you doing?". He asks me.

I jump down and rush over to (Y/n), hugging her waist. "You stay away from my (Y/n)". I tell him. (Y/n) giggles at me and hugs me back, quickly pecking my cheek. "(Y/n) is always yours". She tells me, making me smile.

Cuddles
(Your POV)

After the attack at the hero training camp, we all go back to our hideout. I carry Himiko on my back up to my room and yawn. "I only got one pint, how lame". I hear her mutter tiredly. "You did a good job". I tell her.

We get to my room and I lay her on my bed, closing the door behind me and I jump into bed next to her. I wrap my arms around her and she cuddles up to my chest, falling asleep. I pat her head, going to sleep myself.

You Get Jealous

I tiredly walk down the stairs, scratching my head as I yawn. 'To early, to tired, to no shits given'. I get to the bar and see Himiko giggling happily as she talks to Twice, or discount Dead Pool. "Eh". I tiredly rip off my arm and chuck it at the male.

"Hands up! What the hell! Free arm!". He yells out. Himiko picks up my arm and hands it back to me. "Was (Y/n) jealous?". She asks me. "No". I answer her. I grab her wrist and drag her back upstairs. "I'm tired, so back to bed". I mutter. "Okay!".