Cute Quirk Moment

Ururaka~

Ochaco and I are in my dorm, she's studying on my bed and I'm at my desk. Suddenly, I feel Ochaco wrap her arms around me from behind. She giggles as she rests her chin on my head. But before I could say anything, I feel myself being lifted.

I pull myself down with my arms, using my desk. I look at the giggling Ochaco, I smile back at her. I pull her up with some of my arms, pecking her on the nose. "That's what you get for surprising me". I snicker. She blushes with a giggle.

Momo~

As my female classmates and myself change our uniforms, I giggle and shape shift into Momo. I sneak up behind her, than picks her up. "Wah!". She cries in shock. "I am the real Momo!". I cheer. "Plot twist!". Mina agrees.

I put Momo down and change back, giggling like a dork. I hug her arm and squish our cheeks together. "I'd never replace my beloved Momo~". I murmur, making said girl blush. "I guess I'd take that as a compliment". She mutters. "Please do!".

Mina~

Mina barges into my dorm, a grill in one arm and a carton of eggs in her other hand. " Online I saw someone use their heat quirk to cook stuff, thought of you". She explains. She sets the grill in front of me, so I put my lava in the grill.

Mina uses this to start cooking some eggs, it works. "Yay! It's working!". She cheers. After the eggs finish cooking, she happily eats them. "I love you, (Y/n). Now that I have you, I'm never cooking again!". She cheers, jump hugging me. I giggle and hug her back, smiling.

Jirou~

I sit down at Kyoka's keyboard, playing with the keys. Kyoka looks around under her bed, looking for her guitar I got her. "(Y/n), have you seen my guitar?". She asks, peaking her head out from under her bed. I use my telekinesis to find her guitar.

Suddenly, her bed sheets lift up to reveal her guitar. "Oh...I did leave it there". She mutters. I set the guitar around her neck, her hugging it. "What would I do without you?". She smiles as she looks at me. I shrug with a giggle. "Dunno".

Tsu~

 I slither to Tsu's room, knocking on her door. "Tsu, it's (Y/n)!". I cry. She open the door, hugging me tight. I pick her up and go into her room. I sit on her bed with her, Tsu's face buried into my chest. "Are you okay, Tsu?". I ask her. "I've just been upset lately, ribbit". She answers.

I smile and wrap us up with my tail, comforting her. I pat her head and hug her tight. "Its okay Tsu, I'm right here for you". I tell her, making her smile. "Thank you so much (Y/n). I really love you, ribbit". She tells me, obviously happy to have me.