Her Favorite Thing About You

Ururaka~

Your movement. Ochaco loves to walk try to be all freezable with your invisible arms, like standing on your hands.

Momo~

Your eyes. Momo loves to see your eyes light up when you talk stuff you like, or your eyes turn dark when you get mad.

Mina~

Your nose. To Mina, you have the cutest little nose, and she loves it when it turns red when you get flustered.

Jirou~

Your smile. Your smile makes Jirou's heart flutter, and it makes her smile back at you.

Tsu~

Your tail. Tsu loves to cuddle up with you when your lower half is a tail. It makes Tsu feel protected and happy.

Himiko~

Your smirk. You either smile or not, but when you smirk, it makes Himiko turn red and happily shutter.

Kendo~

Your hands. Itsuka loves to watch you play around with a small drop of your blood, it makes her happy to see you have fun.

Mei~

Your smile. Since you don't smile that much, Mei thinks its the best thing in the world when you do smile.

Camie~

Your body. To be honest, Camie is a bit of a pervert when it comes to you. So when she catches you sleeping without a blanket covering you, she can't help but mentally lose it.

Nejire~

Your giggle. Nejire loves to hear her giggle when she does something cute, it makes her know that she is being cute.