Your Favorite Think About Her

Ururaka~

Her eyes. Her beautiful bright eyes make your blood rush to your cheeks, which is almost all the time. Her eyes make you feel safe and happy, wanting to protecc her.

Momo~

Her...breasts. All you want to do is cuddle up to her chest and fall asleep, because they're so big and comfy. If your head ever hits her chest, then you're out like a light.

Mina~

Her horns. Whenever you touch her horns, her face turns a bright red. And that little red pouty face she makes always gets to you in a way.

Jirou~

Her arms, if that makes sense? You love the feeling of her around you, always being able to make you lean back in her arms and smile.

Tsu~

Her tongue. It may sound gross, but you love the feeling of her tongue wrapped around yours. In the heated moment, it makes you blush harder.

Himiko~

Her hands. Her soft hands feel so lovely against my dead skin, especially when you lay down and let her rub my back.

Kendo~

Her smile. She either smiles sassily or not a real smile. But when she sends you a real smile, it makes your heat string break.

Mei~

Her eyes. Her zoom eyes make you feel both safe and uncomfortable. You always feel like she's looking at you pervertedly with those eyes, kinda creepy.

Camie~

Her body. With her quirk and keen eye, you always know that she's looking at you and only you. Sometimes you think she stalks you home, but you're okay with that.

Nejire~

Her hair. Her long fluffy hair makes you want to cuddle into her back and use her hair as warmth. Sometimes, she scurries around the ground with you on her back, like a two headed turtle.