Family (Part VIII)

While spending some quality family time together, the family run into one of their old teacher in the street or supermarket.

Ururaka~

"Oh, hello Midnight-sensei". (Y/n) greets said teacher. She turns around and faces her old students. "Its been so long, (L/n), Ururaka". She greets. "Actually, we're both (L/n)". Ochaco corrects her. "How cute!~". Midnight says happily.

"Oh, and is this your son?". She asks, pointing to Subaru. "Yeah, say hi Subaru". (Y/n) tells the boy. Said boy bows at the older woman, then stands up straight. "I'm Subaru, thank you for teaching my mum's". He thanks her.

"Aw, you two have raised such a plight young man". Midnight tells the two mum's. "Thank you". They thank her at the same time. After a bit of a chat, the family parted from the pro hero. "She was nice". Subaru tells his mum's, they hum in agreement. 

Momo~

"Hello Aizawa-sensei". Momo greets their old homeroom teacher. "Oh, it seems that you two are still together, and with a child of all things". He says, turning his gaze away to the side. "I personally think that Kanna has turned out pretty well". (Y/n) tells him.

Aizawa hums in response and look over to this Kanna girl. "She looks like a shorter version Yaoyorozu". He mutters. "Yeah, I guess so". (Y/n) says with a nervouse sweat drop, scratching the back of her neck.

Mina~

Mina gasps as she spots a familiar old teacher. "Oh my God! Is that you, Aizaza-sensei!?". She yells out, (Y/n) and Tohka smack their own foreheads. "Mi'ma, please stop embarrassing yourself". Tohka tells said mum.

"Oh, so you're a mum now? I kinda feel sorry for your daughter". Aizawa mutters the last part. "Oh come on, I'm a good mum!".She snaps at him. "As loud as ever I see, it seems like you haven't changed at all". He tells her. Mina then starts crying on the floor.

Jirou~

"G-Good afternoon, Midnight". Kyoka greets the old pro hero. "Oh yeah, I remember you two back at U.A.". She tells us. "Ah, and who's this young gentlemen?". She then asks, pointing to Kaito. "Oh, this is our son, Kaito". (Y/n) answers.

"He look just like you two". Midnight compliments. "Well yeah, he IS our son obviously". Kyoka tells her in a giggle. "Well, that is true". Midnight says with a small chuckle, and a raised eyebrow.

Tsu~

"Midnight-sensei? It that you?". Tsu questions, placing her finger on her chin. Said woman turns and looks over to the family in front of her, smiling at them. "Ah, its good to see you two after so many years". She greets.

"And it seems that you two have been busy with this little one for the past few years". She adds with a smile, pointing over to Tohru. "Yes, we really have been busy".  (Y/n) agrees with her, Tohru giggling.

(So um, yeah... I can't really do the next five that well because of multiple reasons, hope you all understand the situation)