You/They Get Hurt

(Related to the Training Camp Arc attack, exempt Mei's)

Ururaka~

Ochaco sits on the chair next to my hospital bed, frowning to herself. "I'm sorry I wasn't with you when the villains attacked". She apologized. "Its fine, as long as you where safe then I'm fine". I tell her. "And besides, its only some gas". I add, making her smile slightly.

Momo~

I walk into the hospital room, seeing Momo sitting up in her bed. "Hey beautiful, how'ya feeling?". I ask her, walking up to her. I hand her the flowers I have in my hand, she smiles and takes them. "I'm feeling better, thank you". She tells me, smiling.

Mina~

"Come on! You'll never get better if you stay in bed!". Mina yells me, pumping her fist into the air. "Mina...I have a broken leg". I reminder, sweat dropping nervously. "I know, but moving will still help you get better". She cheers. "Broken...LEG!". I tell her again, louder.

Jirou~

"Man, that gas really got to me, huh?". Kyoka mutters, raising her eyebrow slightly. "I'm still pretty pissed about the attack. If they hurt you, I'd kill them". I tell her. She giggles at me, then grabs my hand. "Calm down, I'm fine". She tells me, making me smile.

Tsu~

I sit at the end on Tsu's bed, both of us watching a movie I brought on my laptop. I hear her suddenly cough. I jump up from the bed. "What do you need? Food? A drink?". I ask her in a panic. "Calm down, (Y/n). I'm fine, ribbit". She tells me. I sigh and sit down next to her again.

Himiko~

I slowly sit up in my bed, groaning in pain. I look down at my torso, seeing bandages with some blood wrapped around me. Suddenly, the door gets kicked down, revealing Himiko in a nurse outfit. "Nurse Toga at your service". She says happily.

Kendo~

I set down a card, winning this round of go-fish. I look up at Itsuka and giggle. "Are you sure that you're not letting me win?". I ask her, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not doing such thing". She obviously lies. I giggle at her, and we continue our game.

Mei~

The pink haired girl jolts up in her bed, gasping in shock. She turns to me and smiles. "What happened?". She asks me. "Well, one of your babies fell and landed on your head. You passed out, so I brought you back to your room and fixed you up". I answer her. "Oh..BACK TO WORK!!".