Family (Part VII)

During their time during high school, the two mum's finally meet their child's current romantic partner.

Ururaka~

The two mum's sit across from their son and his boyfriend. "I'm Kiyo, its nice to finally meet you two, Mrs.(L/n) and Mrs.(L/n)". Said boy greet. "No need to be formal". (Y/n) tells him. "So I guess this is okay?". Subaru asks. "Of course". Ochaco answers.

Momo~

(Y/n) and Momo sit behind a desk, with their daughter and her boyfriend sitting on the other side. "This is Ayato, please let us date". Kanna begs. "Don't act so scared, its perfectly fine". (Y/n) tells the two teens, Momo nodding in agreement.

Mina~

Tohka pushes her boyfriend into the living room, Mina and (Y/n) sitting on the sofa. "Heey Mi'ma, mama, I'zd got a boyfriend!". She says happily. "We can see that". (Y/n) says in a serious tone. "M-M-My name is Shuu, ma'ma". He greets.

"Oh come on, no need to be shy". Mina tells the teen. "Yeah, you don't need to by shy at all. I was honestly just tryin' to scare you". (Y/n) tells the teen. "Don't so mean, mama". Tohka tells her mum.

Jirou~

As Kyoka and (Y/n) worked around in the music shop, Kaito then walks in with another teenage boy holding his hand. "Good afternoon, Kaito". (Y/n) greets. "Who's this?'. Kyoka asks. "My boyfriend, Shiro". Kaito answers.

(Y/n) sigha happily and waves the two boys off. "Kaito, you can stay out a little later tonight, just be home by 9PM". She tells them. "Just make he's home safely". She adds. "Thanks mum", He thanks, and the two boys run out.

Tsu~

"Uh, hey mum". Tohru greets the two women, a boy behind her. "And who's this?". Tsu asks. "My, ah, my boyfriend". Tohru answer, sweating nervously. "Aw, you don't need to be so nervous, Tohru". (Y/n) tells said girl.

"Yeah, sorry about that". She tells her mum. "You twp can hang out in the backyard if you like, there isn't really anything else to do". Tsu tells them. Tohru nods and grabs her boyfriend hand, dragging him off.

Himiko~

As (Y/n) works at the bar with her father and with Himiko sitting at the bar, Yukkii then walks in with a boy behind him. "And who is this, darling son?". Himiko question, her chin on her palm with a smirk.

"My OWN darling boyfriend". Yukkii answers with a wide smile. "Aw, how sweet. You two go upstairs and have some fun". (Y/n) tells the teen. "But not to much fun!". Himiko adds, making the two boys blush.

Kendo~

Itsuke and (Y/n) are in the kitchen drinking coffee and talking, when Yuu walks in with a girl behind him. "Yo, so this is my girlfriend. Can we go watch TV?". He asks his two mum's. "Yeah, sure". Itsuke agrees.

"You two kids want something to drink?". (Y/n) asks them quickly. "Hot chocolate please". Yuu answers. "Yep, now you two go sit and get comfy". She tells them, waving them off. "Our baby is all grown up!". She cries. "He's still our baby". Itsuke tells her.

Mei~

As the two mum's are in Mei's work shop, Shido then walks in with another teenage boy standing next to him. "Hey mama's! I have someone I want you two to meet". He tells them. They turn their attention towards them.

"This is my boyfriend". Shido tells them. "Aw, our baby boy is also a precious little gay snowflake!". Mei says happily. "I don't think you should call him that". (Y/n) tells her, Mei scratches the back of her neck.

Camie~

With the two mum's half asleep from their busy night of "mum time", a sudden door bang snaps then awake. Mami walks in with a teenage boy holding her hand. "Hey! Mum's, this is my boyfriend". She tells them.

"Ahuh, that's nice, Mami". Camie responds with a yawn, leaning against (Y/n)'s shoulder. She pats Camie's head, then turns back to Mami. "Sorry Mami, its nice and all but we're a little tired. Just don't do anything to loud". (Y/n) tells her, she nods in response.

Nejire~

(Y/n) and Nejire stand outside their house, watching Chiaki walk up to them with a girl behind her. "This is my girlfriend, isn't she cute?". She tells her two parents. Nejire skips over to her daughter and grabs her hands, both of them giggling happily.

"Of course, mama Nejire loves her little gay princess!". She cheers. "The homosexual plague is contagious!". Chiaki cheers back. Mean while, (Y/n) and Chiakis girlfriend look at the two with a nervous sweat drop.