Family (Part VI)

After years and years of asking, the two parents finally got their child a pet.

Ururaka~

"Subaru, come here!". (Y/n) call out, said boy walking into the living room. "Yeah?". He asks. Suddenly, Ochaco walks into the room with a little black German shepherd puppy. "We got you a puppy!". Ochaco answers.

Subaru takes the puppy from his mum with a big grin on his face. "Thank you, mum's!".He thanks the two. "I wanna name him Kuro". He adds. "And he's your to take care of, he's your responsibility". (Y/n) tells him, making him nod in response.

Momo~

(Y/n) and Momo walk into their daughters room, seeing her sitting on her bed studying. "Hello". Kanna greets them. "Kanna, we have a gift for you". Momo tells her, (Y/n) standing behind her. "What is it?". She asks, getting up from her bed.

(Y/n) walks up to Kanna, holding out a siamese cat in her arms. Kanna squeals happily, taking the little kitten. "She's so pretty". Kanna says happily. "And she's your responsibility". Momo adds. "I'll call her Princess". Kanna says happily, cuddling the kitten.

Mina~

The two parents suddenly kick down their daughters room, making Tohka jump. "Mi'mas got a GIIIFFTTT!!". Mina yells out, a husky running in and jumping onto Tohka. She gasps out in happiness, the puppy licking her cheek.

"He's adorable". She giggles happily. "And you'll be taking care of him all by yourself". (Y/n) tells Tohka, her nodding in determination. "Of course, I'll take good care of Fluffy". She adds, nodding. "Mighty Fluffy". She mutters under her breath.

Jirou~

As Kaito works his shift at his mum's music shop, his mum's suddenly walk in with a little ginger cocaspanel. "Are you two dog sitting or something?". He asks them, they both shake their heads. Kyoka walks up to her son and hands him the lead.

"This little girl here is now your new responsibility from this day forth". (Y/n) answers from the back ground. Kaito takes the lead and hugs Kyoka. "Thanks, I love her!". He says happily. "I'll name her Cheeto". He adds.

Tsu~

The two parents walk into the backyard, seeing Tohru floating in the pool. "Tohru, come meet your new friend". (Y/n) tells said girl. She floats over to the edge of the pool, climbing out and wraps a towel around her.

She sees a fluffy white cat, making her smile. "She's yours to take care of". Tsu tells her. "I'll do my best". Tohru says, patting the cat. "I'll call her... Snowflake". Tohur adds, holding the cat up. 

Himiko~

"Yoohoo! Oh Yukkii!". Himiko calls out to said boy. He walks up to his mum's and see them with a little bulldog. "A little fat ball? Could use him to attack". He says the last part under his breath. "He's yours now". (Y/n) tells him.

Yukkii picks up the dog and chuckles at him. "I'm gonna call him Chubby". He say happily, the dog licking his face. "Widdle chub chub! You're gonna be my partner in crime!". He adds, the dog barking in response.

Kendo~

The two mum's walk into the living and see Yuu laying on the sofa, watching TV lazily. But suddenly, a cat jumps onto his stomach. Yuu looks at the ragdoll cat sitting on him. "Did mum let a wild cat in?". He asks Itsuke.

She snickers, making (Y/n) sigh. "No, we get you a cat to take care of". She tells him. Yuu tilts his head at the cat, then smiles. "I'll call him Bud". He says to himself, the cat already asleep on his stomach.

Mei~

"SSSHHHIIIDDDOOO!!!". Mei calls out, said boy walking into the room tiredly. "Yeah mum?". He asks in a tired tone. A sudden labradoodle runs in and jumps on Shido, knocking him down. He laughs as he pats the puppy.

"He's awesome, is he ours?". He asks the two. "Nope, he's all yours". (Y/n) answers, Mei nodding enthusiastically. "I'll name him Turbo". He says happily, patting the puppies head. "Good Turbo!". He tells the puppy.

Camie~

As Mami sits in her mothers meditation room, they both walk in with a little poodle puppy in Camies arms. "Hey Mami, we have something for you". (Y/n) tells her. Mami opens one eye and sees the puppy, standing up and taking the puppy.

"She's so cute and fluffy, I really love her". She tells them. "She's your responsibility". Camie tells her. "I'll call her Luna". Mami tells them. "It means moon in Latin". She adds. 

Nejire~

The two mum's sneak into Chiaki's room, seeing the sleeping girl. Nejire places a small birman kitten on the sleeping girl, it crawling on her face. Nejire and (Y/n) quickly rush out the room, running down to the kitchen.

Suddenly, "AAAAWWWW!!!!". they hear Chiaki yell out in happiness. She runs down stairs with the kitten in her hands and see her mum's. "This is my Sunny and she is mine forever". She say, then runs back upstairs.