Family (Part IV)

After year together as a family, getting influenced by their mothers on their personality.

Ururaka~

Subaru is a really likable little boy, friendly and cheerful. He gets along with everyone he meets, even if the person doesn't like him. But if someone is mean to his friends, he won't just sit back and watch. A brave and strong boy.

Momo~

Kanna is an overly kind girl, with to much of a heart of gold. She loves being cheery and loves having fun, always running around. And personally, she loves her mama Momo's cuddles. Just like (Y/n), they both love snuggling their faces into Momo's chest.

Mina~

Tohka is a loud, cheerful, and happy little ball of energy. She loves ramming things with her head, pretending she's a bull. Tohka loves jumping around with her mummy Mina and (Y/n), all three of them having so much energy.

Jirou~

Kaito is a polite and happy boy, enjoying playing instruments with his mum's. He loves playing the drums, loving it when his grandparents come over and him and his mum's do a little concert.

Tsu~

Tohru is a friendly girl, who loves hugging the ones she cares about. But mostly being serious most of the time, or her shyness kicks in way too much. She loves having family cuddles, wrapped up in (Y/n)'s tail and Tohru sits on Tsu's lap.

Himiko~

Yukkii is a very overly energetic boy, hopping around and loves to steal his mummy (Y/n)'s arm and hiding it. Even if he always gets scolded by said mum, but mummy Himiko loves watching  the scene unfold.

Kendo~

Yuu is little too serious, but can occasionally get silly at times. Although, he loves dancing around with (Y/n) when Itsuke is at work, not wanting to get scolded by her own wife. Although, sometimes Yuu will tell on (Y/n).

Mei~

Shido loves helping his mum Mei with her babies, calling them his siblings. But when he's not helping Mei, he's meditating with (Y/n). Although, he falls asleep on his mum's lap. Having a serious and happy personality.

Camie~

Mami is a cheerful little girl, but can get annoyed easily by others. She loves playing around with her serpent when she's not laying around the house with Camie. Mami loves cuddling on Camies chest, always falling asleep on her.

Nejire~

Chiaki is extremely goofy and bold, but still gets shy around new people. Chiaki always curls up in Nejires long fluffy hair, sometimes falling asleep and her mum's wondering where she went. But sometimes, Chiaki can become a little cry baby, wanting cuddles.