They Get Jealous~

(Their point of view)

Ururaka~

(Y/n) and I are walking hand-in-hand to school, keeping each others hands warm from the cold weather. "Good morning (Y/n). Morning Ururaka". Our green hair friend greets us. "Hey". We greet at the same time, making us giggle.

(Y/n) reaches into her bag and take out the boys notebook. "Thanks for the notes, it helped out a lot". She thanks him. The boys cheeks go red, shakily taking back his book. 'Why didn't she ask for my notes?'.

"N-no pr-problem". He shutters, putting the book back into his bag. I tighten my grip on (Y/n)'s hand, feeling my cheeks puff out. "OKAYBYEDEKU!!". I yell, dragging (Y/n) away from the boy, leaving him confused. 'SHE SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR MY NOTES!'.  

Momo~

With the upcoming test, (Y/n) and I talked about studying together. One our classmates, Shouto Todoroki, over heard us and asked to study with us, (Y/n) happily agreed. We met up in (Y/n)'s dorm because my room has no space and Todoroki doesn't fell like it. Okay?

We're all sitting at my little coffee table in the center of the room."(Y/n), can you help me with this?". Todoroki asks her, looking at her slightly. "Oh, yeah sure". She agree, scooting over to him. She lean in close to him, looking over his shoulder.

"What's up?". She asks. Todoroki points to somewhere on his page. She leans in closer, her chest pressed against him arm. I feel my blood start to boil, cheeks heating us. I quickly stand up and stomp over to (Y/n), grabbing her arm. "Study time is over!". I snap.

Todoroki looks at me blankly, then grabbing his stuff and stands up. "Alright, see you two tomorrow". He says, then leaves. (Y/n) bursts out laughing, rolling onto her back. "You where jealous". She says between laughs. My cheeks heat up. 'She's right!'.

Mina~

Its lovely lunch time, and (Y/n) and I are happily eating together. We're sitting with our Bakusquad, them chatting and eating with themselves. Suddenly, Kaminari slides in next to (Y/n), wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"Heya (Y/n)~. You free later? How about we go to this nice cafe I know in town?". He asks her out, making my blood boil. "HEY!! BACK OFF YOU PERVERT!!". I snap at him, drawing attention to myself. "Don't worry Mina, its fine". She tells me. I see a dark look in her eyes.

She giggles and puts her hands on Kaminari's chest, making his cheeks go pink. His happy expression changes into a look and pain, making him jump back in shock. I see that lava is leaking from her hands, making both of us break out laughing. 'Oh God I love her!'.

Jirou~

For a quick recap, (Y/n) and I where rockin' out when suddenly my guitar strings break. And so, we had to go back to the music shop to repair it. "I'll go to the counter, you can look around". I tell her. "Kay, cool". She says, then walking off.

I head off to the counter and ask them for a new string. As I wait, I spot one of the guy store clerks talking to her, his arm rested up against the wall. 'He's flirting with her, isn't he?'. I turn away, but still keep my eyes on them.

I use my ear plugs and stretch them over to the two teens, wrapping it around his ankle. I pull on him, making him fall over. I quickly bring my ear plugs back and act as if nothing happened. 'Cause nothing did happen. 

Tsu~

(Y/n) and I are hanging out at her special place in the park. As I float around in the pond, I watch as a group of teenage boys walking up to (Y/n), getting her attention. They sit next to her and start talking to her, she looks very uncomfortable.

I frown my brow, getting annoyed from them. "Ribbit". I take out my tongue and knock the group of boys into the pond, scaring them. I hop out the water, crouching down next to (Y/n). "You know that I can take care of myself". She tells me. "I know, ribbit".