Cuddles

Ururaka~

Ochaco and I are studying, well, she is while I'm just laying half asleep on my bed. "Ochaco~~... (Y/n) needs cuddles~~". I wine out. "(Y/n), we know that we have a test coming up". She tells me. I use my quirk to grab her and drag her over, cuddling into her chest.

"This is what happens when you don't listen to me". I mutter in response. Her entire body turns hot, blushing. "F-Fine, but only for a minute or two". She answers. 'Yeah, that's not happening and we both know it'.

Momo~

Its a day off and I dragged Momo to my dorm and watch a movie. I lay down on my side, while Momo still sits up straight. I smirk to myself, wrapping my arms around her waist and snuggling into her side.

"Lay down with me and gimme some looooove~". I coo, pulling her down. She yelps, but lets me lay down on top of her. "Isn't this better?". I ask her. "Y-Yes". She agrees, blushing. 'GOD DAMN IT I LOVE THAT BLUSHING FACE!!'.

Mina~

Easy. Me. Mina. Movies. Date! Mina and I went to the movies for a date, because we where board with hanging around the dorms. As we watch a romantic comedy, Mina moves the arm rest away and hugs my arm, resting her head on my shoulders.

I rest my head on top of hers, smiling happily. "Give mama shome love!!". I whisper into her ear. "SHUT UP!!". She yells out, quickly getting shushed by the other movie goers. I quietly giggle, watching her freak out.

Jirou~

Today was pretty boring so Kyoka and I decided to practice our instruments. I watch as Kyoka plays her guitar from my keyboard. 'She always looks so cute with that little smile of hers. That passionate look is so beautiful'.

I get up from my stool and sneak up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. I pull her back and we land on her bed, making both of us yelp. "(Y-Y/n)!". She cries. I snuggle into the crock of her neck. "Cuddles...". I mutter. She gives up, smiling.

Tsu~

The girls and I are changing in the girls room, changing back into our school uniforms. I look over to Tsu, surprised about how the shortest girl in class has a huge rack. I slither up behind her and wrap my arms around her, cuddling into her back.

"Tsu~". I coo into her ear. "I want some love from you~". I add. "R-Ribbit, not here". She mutters, embarrassed. I wrap my tail around us, whimpering. "Since when is (Y/n) such a perv?". I hear Jirou. 'But I love my Tsu~'.