Date

(Your point of view)

Ururaka~

Ochaco and I go to a more modern carnival in the city, cause it'd be fun. We walk past a stall, and Ochaco looks at a huge panda plush. I smile, and pay for a turn. I use my arms to knock the cans over, getting 100/100.

The stall man hands me the panda, and I hand it to Ochaco. "Aw, thank you!". She cheers happily. We walk away from the stall, smiling happily. "You used your arms, didn't you?". Ochaco asks me.

I scratch the back of my neck, giggling nervously. "Yeah... I really wanted you to get it, so I thought 'why not'. Sorry". I apologist. She smiles with a giggle, taking a hold of my hand. "Thanks anyway!".

Momo~

Momo and I went to a lovely flower garden. Momo skips ahead of me, so a snicker and transform into a flower. She turns to me, but doesn't see me. "(Y/n)? Where are you?". She asks, worried. I transform into a bird and hop over to her.

I fly up to her shoulder and sit on it. "Oh? Hello there, little bird". She greets, patting my head. I giggle at her, jumping off and transforming back into my human form. "(Y/n)? Why did you have to play a trick on me?". She questions with a sigh.

I smile at her and snicker. "Because you can be so gullible, it's cute!". I tell her. I walk over to her and take her hand, dragging her along. "Come on, lets go". I tell her. She smiles and starts dragging me along.

Mina~

Mina and I go to an ice skating ring. We try to skate, but we keep falling over. We hold each others hands, trying to keep each other up. "It's so much more easier with acid then actual ice!". Mina cries, annoyed.

"We're good, we're good". I tell her, holding her hands tighter. We stop moving, standing up straight on the ice. "Okay, we shouldn't try to be to fast". I explain to her. Mina nods, smiling at me.

When we try to skate, we fall over again. We start to get up, both of us giggling happily. "Do you think we'd get in trouble if I turned this ice ring into a pool?". I ask her with a little giggle. "Sadly, yeah!". She agrees, scratching the back of her neck.

Jirou~

I took Kyoka to a underground rock concert, and she was extremely happy. As the band plays, Kyoka nods her head happily to the rhythm with a small smile on her face. I smile happily to myself, seeing that she's having a good time.

After the concert ended, Kyoka and I happily walk around the city, looking around. When we pass a mucis shop, we walk in and I got her a guitar, she loves it. "Thanks for the guitar, its so punk". She thanks. "No prob!".

Tsu~

Tsu and I went to the park, but a special part of the park. Instead of walking, Tsu happily hops around, while I slither around with my snake tail. "I come here a lot, so it's a nice spot to be myself". I tell her, smiling.

Tsu turns to me, a cute smile on her lips. "Its nice here, we should come here more often, ribbit".She agrees. I nod in agreement. She hops along side me, a nice and quiet date.