Bathing Together

Ururaka~

I but shampoo on Ochaco's head, then start washing her hair. "Make sure to tell me if you get shampoo in your eyes". I tell her, brushing her bangs off her forehead. "I know". She tells me.

Momo~

I happily smile as I feel Momo's fingers rub my head, washing my hair. "You should wash my hair more often". I tell her. "You need to know how to take care of yourself". She tells me. "I know...".

Mina~

"Water fight!". Mina cheers happily as she starts splashing water on me. "Oh, its on!". I giggle, splashing her with water. After a few minutes, there was no water in the bath.

Jirou~

I scoot behind Kyoka and hug her, hearing her yelp. "Wh-what the hell?!". She cries out in shock. "Hewwo babby". I greet her in a baby voice. "Just...just stop". She mutters with a sigh.

Tsu~

"Hope you don't mind hot water". I tell Tsu, scratching my head. "Its fine, ribbit. Its better then having you in cold water, ribbit". She tells me, sliding into the bathtub. Her eyes widen slightly, realizing how hot the water is., but she stays in the water. 'Oh, sweetheart'.

Himiko~

I sigh in annoyance as I feel Himiko squeeze my breasts. "What a lovely rack you have~". She coos into my ear. I feel a heat wave fly over my body. "Pl-please no". I shutter.

Kendo~

I watch from the other end of the tub as Itsuka tries to wash the end of her long hair. I scoot up to her and suddenly start washing her hair. "Thanks". She mutters. "NP".

Mei~

Mei lays with her upper half hanging out the tub, giggling happily as I massaging her back. "Yeah~, right there~". She groans with a squeak. 

Camie~

"Camei, stop that". I tell her, trying to get out of her hold. "But you're so cute~". She coos, tightening her grip around my waist. I sigh and give up.

Nejire~

I play with Nejire's long beautiful hair. "Hahaha! That tickles!". She giggles out, waving her arms around as she splashes the water around. "You're making a mess, dummy!". I tell her giggling.