5

Taehyung just cheated on his girlfriend with me. 

After breaking off the kiss, this thought sent a shiver down my spine. I pushed him away a bit which caught him off guard. 

"What's wrong?" He asked while bringing his hands to cup my cheeks. He didn't seem that affected maybe because the reality hadn't sunk in for him yet. I, on the other hand, was going crazy because of all the thoughts crossing my mind. Of all the stupid things I could've done, I really didn't see this coming. 

"Taehyung, this is wrong. You have a girlfriend, for god's sake." I said while running a hand through my hair. Why did I not think about this before? The fact that I want more of him is only making me feel worse. 

"I know. I couldn't stop myself. I don't know what's happening to me, Sora. I've wanted to touch you, to hold you, to feel your lips against mine since the day I saw you here. It felt wrong then and it feels wrong now, but I can't make this urge to be near you go away." He took a few steps back, frustration lingering in his tone. His words made my heart flutter. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to be with him since I saw him. 

"What do we do now?" I asked. I didn't want him to leave. But I didn't want him to be like my dad, of all things. 

"I think we should not see each other again." His tone was neutral. It seemed like he was saying that to himself instead of me. Telling himself to never see me again. 

I nodded. I wanted to pull him back into a hug. I wanted to sit with him and talk about anything and everything but he had somebody to do that with, and I would never want to ruin that for him.

I watched him as he walked out the door, secretly hoping for him to turn around just once, but he didn't. When the last bit of him vanished, I found myself thinking about the kiss again, how it felt so right to be in his embrace while his lips moved along mine.

 I wish I'd never met you, Taehyung, because getting over this addiction of you would be a pain in the ass. 

It's been two months since I last saw Taehyung. I think about him every time I step in the cafe. I see us standing near that table, oblivious of everything but each other's presence. But I brush it off and get on with the day. Sometimes, I'd see his face in the crowd and this urge to follow him would emerge but I'd brush that off too. It was hard but maybe, I had started moving on from him. 

On the other hand, I got very close to Jungkook, Jimin, and Jennifer. I never told them about what happened between me and Taehyung but they did notice how dull I had started to look since that day. They'd hang out with me a lot more to cheer me up which did help a lot if I'm being honest.

"Sora!! There's no way you're not coming to this party with us." Jennifer had been coaxing me to go to her friend's party with a date. But, I hated parties and I didn't have a date.

"Bring Jungkook with you as a date. It's not like he has someone already. And I'm sure he'd be more than happy to be your date. You know he has a crush on you, right?" I knew. He was making it pretty obvious. But I wasn't ready to start seeing a guy just yet, let alone Jungkook.

"Fine. But I won't stay for too long or carry Jimin home if he gets too drunk." I rolled my eyes. 

Jennifer started to jump with excitement as she hurriedly called Jungkook to inform him about being my date. He agreed which didn't come as a surprise to either of us. 

"Let's get you a pretty dress, I'm not going to let you wear a hoodie to this party." Jennifer dragged me out of the cafe and headed to the mall. 

"This! This is what you'll be wearing and I'm not taking no for an answer!" Jennifer exclaimed while pointing to the dress in her hands. 

It was... revealing. I had spent the majority of my life in baggy clothes and seeing just how opposite this dress was of that made me a little nervous. It was black and short. Jennifer pushed me inside the trial room and wouldn't let me speak until I tried it on. The dress barely reached my upper thigh. It was tight, maybe even too tight for me to breath normally. It was strapless, revealing my collar bones and my back as well.

Who designed this dress? It's covering nothing at all.

"Um. Jen, I think this is small for me. Maybe I should try a bigger size." I spoke awkwardly as she pulled the curtain all the way, her eyes scanning my body from head to toe.

"Holy mother of cow! You look gorgeous. Why would you want to hide that pretty figure behind baggy clothes? If you got curves, flaunt them. This is what you're going to wear, it's been decided." 

Before I could speak a word, I found us standing near the cash counter while Jen paid for the dress even when I insisted on paying. She said it was a gift and I should pay her back by getting laid. I don't get the logic behind it but it's Jen we're talking about.

The party started around 8 which means we had two hours to get ready which was enough for me but Jen was panicking. 

"It's impossible to get ready in two hours! You and Jungkook will have to wait." She yelled at Jimin over the phone. I mouthed the words 'not Jungkook' which made her roll her eyes.

She insisted that I put on some makeup but that's one thing I didn't agree on. I sweat a lot and it's too much work to put on makeup only to have it gone by the end of two hours. I did put on some eyeliner and lip balm which is what I normally do. 

The doorbell rang and I opened the door to reveal two handsome men. They wore black suits and had a bouquet of roses in their hands. It felt like I was going to prom. 

"Holy shit. You- you look beautiful." The words escaped Jungkook's mouth making my cheeks turn red. He came closer to me and handed the bouquet, his bangs brushed my forehead and I could feel his warm breath on my lips. Jimin cleared his throat making both of us jump. 

"Get a room, you two." He smirked and pushed us a little to make way for him to go inside. After he was gone, I felt Jungkook's hand slip behind my waist. His grip was gentle but the look in his eyes was different. It was not soft like other days, it was sharp and his gaze pierced through my skin making me nervous. 

"Tonight's going to be hard for me." He whispered in my ear as he pecked my cheek gently. 

He looked incredible in the black suit which fitted him perfectly. His hair was perfectly set and his scent was making it hard for me to focus on anything. 

It's going to be a hard night for me too. 

"Let's go!!!" Jen screamed as we drove off to the party. 

It was rather strange. I hadn't been to a party since senior year of high school. It felt weird but knowing that I had three of the closest people in my life beside me, I was sure that it would be one heck of an amazing night. 

We partied for approximately two hours, dancing and drinking. I have a good tolerance for alcohol which means I was still not drunk, just a little tipsy. I felt this sudden urge to pee so I excused my way and headed towards the restroom. 

There were couples everywhere. Some were getting drunk while the others were aggressively making out. I almost gagged when I saw this young couple making out near the restroom. I mean, of all places, why did they choose a washroom? 

They were practically blocking off the entrance which means I had to interrupt their little make-out session. 

"Excuse me." I spoke as I stood near them with my hands crossed over my chest. The couple broke off their kiss and my entire body froze. 

No, this can't actually be happening. 

"Tae-Taehyung." I spoke, my voice breaking. That's the last thing I remember before everything went black. 

A/N: Hi guys! This was just a filler chapter which is why not a lot happened here. I know it wasn't that good but bear with me while I figure some things out. I promise the interesting chapters are on their way so stay tuned. 

As always, thanks for reading!