Five

Aiden entered her new room, it was beautiful. Her eyes were scanning over the little details that the interior designer had chosen.

Her jaw dropped as her eyes met her bed. It had nice sheets, they clearly weren't silk but some usual store sheets, even then, they matched the room very well.

Aiden looked back at Felix shocked, " Are you serious?"

" Yeah, just so you know, your room is better than mine, " Felix laughed and gave Aiden a little pat on the back before leaving her alone in her new room.

Aiden's arms dropped at the idea of having to unpack here, the feeling was overwhelming. Maybe some people enjoyed living in luxurious rooms that were worth more than their entire life, but to Aiden, this seemed a little too much.

Coming from a room that wasn't even half the size of this one was truly strange to her. But even then the little girl in her that had always wished of living in a castle was truly happy.

Aiden left her backpack on the chair right by her door and made her way to the new bed. In just a matter of seconds, Aiden was face down on the bed as the exhaustion explored her body. If she would've stayed on her legs for any longer they would've given up on her. Her arms already had felt useless and that only made matters worse.

Aiden raised her face off the surface of the newly found comfort and looked around the room once more. Her eyes made their way to her bag and the urge to write a new entry in her journal flooded her mind. Even in the hardest of situations, Aiden had her journal with her and this was no exception.

With slower movement, Aiden got off her bed and walked back to her bag to search for her journal. As Aiden had already gotten to her bag she decided to unpack everything, even though her body didn't have much energy. Good thing she was poor and didn't have that many possessions. Once everything was out of her bag and in its rightful place Aiden took her journal and sat by the desk. 

Much to Aiden's surprise, there were already pens and pencils in a little cup that was placed a bit to the right of her hand. Aiden took a pen in her hand and opened her journal, this was the moment she could unwind and write in any of her problems in hopes of getting rid of them. 

Writing was her escape from problems, she had picked it up after Mrs. Hong had found her on the streets while intoxicated. In all honesty, it was Mrs. Hong was the one who taught her the magic of the pen and paper. She taught her that you only needed a little to be able to get rid of a lot, but the memories once again took over her mind and tears were threatening to spill. This time, however, Aiden didn't wipe the tears away, she allowed them to fall on the yellow toned pages and merge together with the ink of her pen. This way if she ever wanted to look back at her mistakes, she would know that this one truly hurt her.

Her journal was quite old, she had it at the start of her recovery from murder and drugs and yet she still has it at the moment she allowed herself to drop back into that blackness. She didn't have Mrs. Hong to tell her what was right and what was wrong, but this time Felix was definitely ready to help her and that little feeling of comfort made her tears disappear a little.

....

After Felix had shown Aiden her room he made his way downstairs to meet up with Chan. He knew he had missed out on the plan of Aiden's training and even though he wasn't a fan of the plan, he still wanted to know how everything will work.

Felix went down to the living room only to be greeted by the rest of the members already there. He took a deep breath and sat by Changbin.

" I've decided who is going to train Aiden in each category, " Chan stated as he unfolded the paper in his hands.