Fourteen

" Jeongin, did you put drinks in the cooler? " Seungmin asked as he walked around the kitchen looking for anything that wasn't packed yet.

Jeongin laughed, " You do realize it's winter, why do we need to put our drinks in the cooler? "

" Okay, you can drink warm coke, " Seungmin scoffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

" Seungmin calm down, Woojin just put the cooler in the trunk, " Hyunjin laughed at Seungmin.

" Anywho, where the fuck is Aiden?" Seungmin was clearly stressing over the little vacation Chan had decided to have.

The idea of a vacation seemed perfect for everyone in their group, but one thing that caught the rest off guard was the fact that Aiden and Chan decided to have it together, last time everyone checked they weren't friends or even close.

Last night's talk was all that Aiden really needed, she didn't even mention her problems to Felix, maybe she was scared of him now or maybe Chan's ear was all she needed. There wasn't a problem when she fell asleep after the talk which surprised Aiden greatly.

" I think she's with Chan, " Jeongin nonchalantly replied to Seungmin's question.

" Why would she be with him? " Hyunjin was clearly annoyed, could he had made it any more obvious about his crush?

Jeongin chuckled, " What, do you like her or something? "

Hyunjin groaned and stormed out of the kitchen which left Seungmin and Jeongin laughing.

" Yup, he likes her. "

...

" Aiden did you pack everything? " Felix's head popped out of the little gap of the opened door.

Aiden looked at Felix and nodded, " Aha, I packed my one sweater, my only PJs and my the only pants I own that are currently on me. "

" I really need to take you shopping, " Felix laughed walking into Aiden's room and sat down by her desk, " So?"

Aiden eyed Felix in confusion, " So? "

" How did you and Chan come up with this idea? "

" I couldn't sleep and he was awake, so he made me tea and we came up with this, " Aiden explained as she continued making her bed.

Felix's eyes opened in disbelief, " Chan made you tea? "

Felix's voice was a bit too loud which ended up getting Changbin and Jisung who stormed into the room as well, " Chan did what?"

" He made me tea? " Aiden looked at her friends with the utter most confusion, why were they so shocked?

" You have to be kidding me, when I was sick and asked him to make me tea he told me that I still have my arms and legs, so I could make it myself, " Jisung explained as he looked at Changbin in shock.

Changbin walked to Aiden and grabbed her by her shoulders, lightly shaking her, " How did you persuade him?"

" I told him that I couldn't sleep, so he offered to make it. "

Changbin went back to Jisung and whispered something to him and they both walked out of Aiden's room in a very awkward manner.

Aiden laughed, " What was that all about? "

Felix shrugged and got off of the chair, " Don't ask me. Okay, I'm gonna go finish packing, see you down in a bit. "

Once Felix left the room Aiden shook her head and laughed to herself, " Now those three are weird. "