Nineteen

Aiden felt the light come in through the windows of her room, it was finally morning, but it didn't change much, it only proved that she hadn't slept the whole night. This annoyed her the most, she wasn't mad at herself for saying what she did to Jeongin last night, neither did she regret having fun with Yukhei. She was definitely not mad about her fight with Chan, he was annoying and she was pissed, actually beyond pissed. Who cares if he was hurt or worried? Aiden was hurt as well, was she not allowed to be?

Did she want an apology from Chan and Felix? No, she really didn't, all she wanted was for them to just disappear from her face and let her calm down by herself without them pushing their opinions down her throat, when nobody asked for it. Aiden doesn't hate them, she sort of understood where they were coming from, but she was irritated that they didn't seem to even try to understand her.

Aiden was mad that she was changing, she was emotionally weaker than she used to be, the environment she had placed herself it was too crowded. She had to be strong in front of Mrs. Hong, but now? All she had was herself and frankly, she didn't like herself either.

" Aiden, you awake? " Seungmin's head popped in through the slightly open door and smiled.

" Yea."

" The guys made breakfast, " Seungmin's voice was cheerful, this was certainly not matching Aiden's mood today.

Aiden turned her body to face the wall, " I don't want anything. "

" You sure? "

Aiden sighed.

" Yes. "

...

" Where's Aiden? " Chan asked as he set up the table for everyone.

" She doesn't want anything, " Seungmin replied and sat down on a chair.

Chan's expression seemed worried, " Does she really? Maybe we can bring her something to the room? "

Felix groaned in annoyance, " No, she's being dramatic, let her be. "

Changbin eyed Felix down with the stinkiest of glares, " Oh shut up, you two fight like two teenage girls in high school, you are twenty, not fifteen. "

" So what? Let us be two teenage girls, she found out about Hanggyeol being dead yesterday as well, but surprisingly she only seems sad about the fact we didn't let her hang out with some random guy. Doesn't that just clearly show what her priorities are? "

Jeongin hit his hand on the table and everyone turned their attention to him," She's genuinely sad, unlike you Felix, I actually talked to her yesterday. She was crying! I never thought she was even capable of crying, she looks so cold-hearted, but she was actually crying. "

" She cries a lot, " Felix scoffed.

" Well good for her, but I saw how heartbroken she was yesterday, so maybe Felix you could just shut up for once. "

Woojin entered the room and he was clearly shocked, " Would you look at that, Felix managed to piss off the youngest, good job! "

" I didn't mean to! " Felix defended himself.

" Yeah, sure you didn't, " Jeongin crossed his arms in front of his chest and allowed himself to slouch deeper into the chair.

Chan looked at the mess in front of him inside of the dining room, everyone was fighting and it was clear that the arguing just came from a place of ignorance, heck, Chan was mad at Aiden for being so selfish yesterday as well, but he let it go because what else could he do? Yeah, his opinion on her changed a lot, his little crush became even smaller in an instant, but he didn't hold that against her. He still has to work alongside her even though he doesn't feel safe about it, he just had a bad feeling. And the whole fight in front of him didn't helo with changing his opinion either.