Twenty-Six

a/n this story really takes a long time for me to write lmao. i havent updated in a month and yet ive posted 6 chapters for the seungmin ff sequel, so i wont lie, i really cant wait to be finally done with this one lmao. i love it but i realized i was too ambitious with it.

The next three months seemed to run past Aiden's eyes. The relationship between The Strays and NCT had improved drastically. Aiden's wounds had gotten better as well, during the three months she had gotten close to Felix once again, telling him almost everything as he would be always by her side.

Chan's presence lessened though, both him and Taeyong had been too busy to pay attention to whatever was happening around them.

Of course, Jisung and Hyunjin were still acting dodgy around the members of NCT as they couldn't get over the fact no one apologized to Aiden for shooting her.

Today was the day Aiden would finally make herself useful to the team, for the first time in three months. She would have to go on look out around The Minds' headquarters.

Yesterday Chan had had a talk with her about the mission, if it was necessary she would have to get in as deep as she could into there, he also gave her the first item that proved she was truly a part of the mafia. Chan wasn't quite ready to have her get a tattoo, so the boy got her a bracelet that had special carvings. Each little symbol was translatable and strongly tied to The Strays.

So now that was what Aiden was doing, she got out of her car and casually walked around the area she knew as The Minds' headquarters.

It was quite the opposite of how The Strays and NCT did their things, their safety place was in a country side that actually had many older houses, it was clear people in their final years would move here to live the little time they have left in peace.

Few of the houses still had wood-framed windows, which the girl hadn't seen since the last time she was at her grandmother's house. The look of the neighborhood buildings made her dwell with nostalgia. She could almost hear her grandmother's quiet footsteps as she would walk past Aiden to get to the bathroom every night.

Aiden strolled though the narrow dirt paths, the sound of dogs barking from the garden's of the old houses filled the air fully and it made her feel less nervous about her mission.

The girl looked around when she spotted a bigger house, definitely a lot more expensive and newer than the houses she had walked past during her time here, she knew she had finally hit the jackpot.

" Hey!" some girl yelled at Aiden and hurriedly ran to her side.

" Y-yes?" Aiden sheepishly smiled at the stranger.

" Don't you know this is a private- Aiden?" The girl with short blonde hair asked.

Aiden slightly squinted her eyes trying to remember who the girl in front of her was until it hit her like a huge wave," Sua?"

" So, what are you doing here?" Sua smiled kindly at Aiden.

Aiden carefully thought about the way she should answer to Sua's question. There were doubts about her being a member of The Minds, she was too sweet in high school, so there was no way she had gotten involved in a mafia, right?