Thirty-Three

a/n two more chapters ;) oh and i love that ive written a character EVERYONE hates lmao, good job fellz, u finally did it skskksksks, btw when i finish this fic would you guys be interested in reading a Minho fic? Cause I've been wanting to write a medieval-type story and i dunno why Minho just fits the prince type.

NOT PROOFREAD

Chan opened up the front door of the Strays mansion and was greeted with the curious gaze of eight boys. It was as though they had waited for him to finally come home, which was most probably the case.

" So? How'd it go?" Hyunjin asked, he noticed that Chan was still a sad sight to look at, which immediately rang off alarm bells, that something definitely wasn't right.

" Whatever," Chan took off his shoes and placed his leather jacket on the hanger where the other jackets were placed.

" Can you guys move?" Chan asked as he tried to get into the living room.

" It didn't work, did it?"

" What work? She's living her new life, I'll let her be."

Chan coldly showed Hyunjin to the side to make himself way to the comfortable couch in the middle of the living room.

Hyunjin should've gotten annoyed by Chan's weird behaviour, but he was all too familir with it by now. Imagining that this has happened because of one girl was the weirdest part, how can someone change someone else into something so different?

Woojin motioned for the other boys to stay put while he went to talk witch Chan.

" Hey, I know she means a lot to you, but if she doesn't want the same thing as you, maybe you should let it go?" Woojin placed his hand on Chan's break, comforting his friend.

Chan sighed," That's the thing, she does. But she's holding herself back, she told me we can't be because we're living different lives. So what? Why can't she then pretend that I have a normal job and live in a house with a dog?"

" Chan, she's experienced this life firsthand, there's no way she could pretend that your life isn't in danger every minute of the hour."

" I even told her I'd leave The Strays for her."

Jeongin walked into the living room with glossy eyes, there was too much emotion behind that and this hasn't been normal inside of their household for the past year," Would you actually leave us for her?"

" No... Yes? Maybe?" Chan allowed his back to hit the cushions behind him, placing his arm over his eyes," I don't know."

" We could always bring her here and try to get her back with us? I mean, how hard could that even be?"

Woojin shook his head," We shouldn't do that. Firstly, she isn't to be trusted with our lives and second, she's made a name for herself, there is no way we could ask for her to leave that all to become a criminal."

" But we aren't evil," Jeongin sadly whispered.

" Yes, we are. If she ran away, there must've been a reason for it," Woojin replied.

" She ran away because she fell in love nwith me," Chan said in a monotone voice.

Felix couldn't stand listening to their conversation without being able to talk, so he just stormed into the living room," Why can't you just forget about her already?"

" Felix, stop pretending you hate her so much. She's your best friend Goddamit, there's no possible way you hate her this much. Aiden hurt the both of you and you cope in different ways. Chan hasn't mentally been here for the past year and you've been overflowing with anger. Do you really think we haven't allowed for you to join the missions because we just didn't want you there?"

Woojin got up from the couch.

" We haven't taken you along because you both have too many problems right now."

" And she's our problem-"

" No, she isn't," Hyunjin coldly looked at Felix, who had interrupted Woojin's talk with Chan," Aiden isn't our problem. The fact you feel this betrayed by her isn't her fault. She can't control how you two feel, but have you thought about the fact she might be as broken?"

" Sure," Felix rolled his eyes.

" I read one of the letters she had sent to Lucas. Let me tell you, she's fucking miserable."

" Awe, is she sad that she hurt her boyfriend?" Felix mocked.

" No, she's been going through so much guilt that she promised she wouldn't come anywhere near you. I agree with Woojin, we can't trust her with our lives and I think we shouldn't even think about that, but reminding her of us would surely bring her back."

" And honestly, I can't be the only one who thinks that Einar dude is suspicious, cause I swear I've heard of an Einar Gunnarsson before," Hyunjin felt so good to have finally got everything off his chest.

Minho stumbled into the living room and went to sit on one of the love seats," So I wasn't the only one, Chan wasn't there an Einar Gunnarsson working for Blood?"

Chan quickly sat up straight and looked at Minho with wide eyes," She's living with him, we have to get her, now!"