Twenty-Three

^^
that's way too cute

Lucas rushed over to Aiden and looked back at Ten, " You idiot! We told you not to shoot her!"

Jaemin grabbed Ten by his arm and dragged him away, " Are you crazy or just pretending to be?"

Jisung pushed Lucas away from Aiden and went to help her wound. The boy looked at Lucas with anger and upset in his eyes," Get the fuck away from her!"

" She's my-"

" I don't give a fuck who she is to you, but to me she is family, so fucking leave!"

Jisung's hands were shaking, there was no one around them which worried him even more, this wasn't what he thought would happen, not at all. The thoughts about how Aiden knew the two boys of NCT were long gone as he tried to stop the blood gushing out of the deep wound which was created by Ten.

He didn't have a phone on him as they weren't allowed to carry them around during missions for safety sake. Jisung couldn't think about anything beside how to stop Aiden's bleeding as soon as possible, and how to get her to the dorms, so the doctor, who worked for them, could check up on her.

Luckily, Chan was running towards them, firstly blind to the situation at hand, " Han, Lee Know's been inju- What happened?"

Chan hurriedly rushed by Aiden and Jisung looking at Aiden's bullet wound. Aiden was already unconscious, so there wasn't any way to find out how she's feeling, but one was for sure, she was in a lot of fucking pain.

...

Chan and Jisung had carefully carried Aiden to their buss, weirdly enough, no other NCT member tried to hurt them, usually it was the best to attack when someone was hurt, but they seemed to be worried and uninterested in escalating this any further.

Woojin's eyes widened as he saw both his teammates carry in a shot Aiden, following by Changbin helping in a hurt Minho.

Minho wasn't hurt nearly as bad as Aiden was, but his shoulder had also tasted the burn of a bullet. The bullet had deeply grazed his left shoulder, which was pouring blood.

" What the Hell happened there?" Woojin asked as he looked at everyone in the bus.

Chan looked at Woojin with desperation, " Drive us back. Now!"

Everyone in the bus was scared, Minho was starting to lose cautiousness, as the cloth around his wounds woudn't soak up anymore blood, this was it's limit. And the energy he had to fight the pain was at it's limit as well.

Felix couldn't take his eyes off Aiden though, " I did this to her."

He looked at Changbin who sat right next to him.

Changbin placed his hand on Felix's shoulder," You did nothing. It was her choice to join us and it was Ten's work that got her shoot."

" I could've at least been there to make sure that she's safe. I could've but instead I staid with Hyunjin who got cornered like three times this night."

Changbin sighed, " If you would've went to her, you would've broken our rules. We always follow the plan, we stay with the people we are supposed to be with."

" Shut up Felix!" Chan looked back at the boys that was sitting right in front of him.

His hands were pressing down on Aiden's wound to make sure she gets some type of medical help right now," You have absolutely no involvement with this situation, imagine how Jisung feels? He was right by her side when she got shot!"

" I told her that I'm in a mafia. If I would've kept my mouth shut nothing would've happened!"

" Great! Then continue to live knowing that, but if it wasn't Aiden someone else would've gotten this hurt. What if in her place was Changbin? Would that not matter because he's not her? Would you blame yourself for not being there then too?"

Hyunjin tiredly looked at Chan," Calm down, Aiden means so much to Felix and it's not a crime for him to care this much about her. No matter how much you want us to be the only thing he cares about, it's never going to happen man."

" Felix is just worried about her, she's like his sister. Let him be," Seungmin quietly said.

Chan looked at all of his friends," Now you're making it seem that I don't care about Aiden."

" We never said t-"

" Well guess what Seungmin, I care more about her than I care for myself. I love her, she's awesome and she's smart. I thought that I would hate her because of the selfish shit that she has been pulling, but I can't. Though you don't see me blaming myself for her getting shot, cause there was nothing I could've done to prevent this."

Felix glared at Chan," We're two different people Chan, we think differently and act differently."

" Calm down back there or else I'm driving this bus into a tree!" Woojin yelled from the wheel.

....

The doctor finished taking care of both Aiden and Minho," They'll be fine. The girl is lucky, the bullet was easy to get out and she'll be fine in a few months. Minho, on the other hand, should be thankful to God that he only got grazed by the bullet."

Chan gave the doctor his well earned money," Thanks for always helping us in these situations."

" No problem boy, you were the one who cleared my criminal history, so without you I would've never actually gotten the chance to be a doctor, this is the least I could do."

" No one deserves to have their life taken away just because they killed someone when protecting themselves."

...

" Jisung can you tell me what happened when Aiden got shot?". Chan asked as everyone who wasn't hurt entered into the living room for a little talk.

" It all happened super fast, two of the guys knew her and she knew them."

" What were their names?"

" Jaemin and Yukhei. But that's the thing, she called Lucas by his real name. How would she know him? None of us even knew that his name was Yukhei, but weirdly enough Aiden did."

" I know how she knows Jaemin. We were classmates and she broke his heart, at least that's what her and Hanggyeol always told me," Felix responded.

" Okay, then how does she know Lucas?"

" The club. It was to be, there is no other way she would've met him. We did leave her alone there, so that has to be where they met," Jisung said.