An Epic Enterence

Iroh

The words "TIMES UP" rattled through my head as all 24 fighters were pushed into a slightly smaller room, there were twelve chariots in this room.

"GET IN YOUR CHARIOT CORRESPONDING TO THE ORDER YOU WERE BROUGHT HERE." The loudspeaker shouted at us. I headed to the front chariot, Toph right behind me. As we got in, I gave Toph a smile to comfort her. I had never seen her be vulnerable, but she was currently crying. I reached out and pulled her in for a hug, she didn't pull away. In fact, she gripped me harder thanking me for the hug.

"You're a strong young woman, that fact alone should get you through this." I said to her, she finally smiled at me.

"If I didn't have you, I don't know what I'd do Iroh." She complimented me.

"When this is all over, I'll serve you a cup of tea." I said to her, she looked at me, puzzled.

"I just have a feeling that this isn't going to go how it was planned." I answered her I asked question as the gate in front of us opened blinding us in light.

"FEEL FREE TO DO SOMETHING TO ETHUSE THE CROWD." The loudspeaker rattled one last time before our chariot was pulled into the light. I could hear cheering coming from the outside now that we were out. There was thousands of all kinds of creatures alike in the crowd, all of them wanted to see who would win this.

I looked at Toph, she wouldn't be able to do anything without breaking quite a bit of area, so she left the enthusing up to me. I put both of my fists up, fire spewing out of both of them into a gigantic plum of fire. The crowd shouted and whooped. I put my fists down and then opened my mouth, fire then spewed our of my mouth into a fiery inferno in front of us. The crowd cheered loudly for both of us.

Toph then picked a large piece of the ground up and held it in the air, I used the fire I was spewing from my mouth to heat it up. Toph then threw it way up into the sky, I sent a blast of fire at it, exploding it into a glitter like substance that rained down on the crowd. Our chariot then came to a halt.

~~~

Yugi

By the time it was our turn to go, Rebecca and I still couldn't think of anything to do to enthuse the crowd. The only thing we had to work with was our duel disks and cards. Rebecca gave me a worried look, what if our duel disks were to break? Then we wouldn't be able to play our cards at all. Our chariot thundered our into the light and the crowd started cheering for us. I then got an idea.

As we came out, I played Makiu the Mystical Mist to create a misty atmosphere. The crowd oohed and aahed in response to that move. Rebecca then turned to me and nodded as she played her Fire Princess in attack mode. Her Fire Princess then cleared the mist and I played my Dark Magician and Rebecca played her Guardian Angel Joan.

The Dark Magician and Guardian Angel Joan twirled and twisted in the air and then high above the crowd attacked and the attacks collided. Even though Dark Magician didn't have equal attack points to Guardian Angel Joan, their attacks exploded into sparkles. Guardian Angel Joan, Fire Princess, and Dark Magician then disappeared and the crowd went wild for us. Rebecca seemed overexcited about how we did when we finally stopped with the other chariots.

The final chariot was making its way down the path, and the two people in it were on fire. Literally. The last chariot then joined us and the crowd went wild for all of us and our entrances.