Ghostly Endings

Mugman

The three of us continued to walk through the forest, we hadn't seen anybody since we saw Miss Berg and Undyne. But now we were pretty sure we were hearing something.

"Do you guys... know what... that might be?" Napstablook asked us, I really didn't know at all.

"I'm not sure but we should be prepared for whatever it coming at us." Tails said confidently, I admired that in him. But he also had a cause he was fighting for as well.

Well, the fact that I'm fighting to see my friends gives me the strength and courage to keep striving to come back home so I can see them again

I remembered what he had told Napstablook and I, I wondered if the person who won was the one who had the strongest cause, that they were fighting for. Maybe it didn't necessarily need to be the strongest, maybe just the ones with the strongest will.

That's when we heard approaching footsteps from another angle as well. Not only one, but two. The three of us backed together, well Napstablook really couldn't but he tried anyways.

Out of the woods appeared two figures that I remembered as Garrend and Ronan. Two very strong and bold men that we would have to contend with, it definitely wouldn't be easy for sure.

"I love an easy win." Garrend said holding up his glaive close to his face.

"I think you'll find..." Tails started saying as his twin tails started spinning and he picked me up off the ground. Tails flew up in the air about ten feet still holding me in the air, "that statement holds true for us too."

"We shall see." Ronan said conjuring yellow bullets that hovered behind him, Garrend also conjured pine needles behind him. Both of them stood there waiting for someone to make a move.

"I'll take on... Garrend and you guys... can take on Ronan." Napstablook said to both of us, we nodded. That's when both of them fired their respective pine needles and yellow bullets at us. The yellow bullets went directly for Tails and I, and the pine needles went for Napstablook.

"You're not gonna enjoy this Mugman." Tails said to me and we started to spin. I felt woozy from the spinning but got an idea from it. I started firing off my peashooter off in the direction of where I thought Ronan was. We stopped spinning shortly after, I saw blue and yellow smoke coming up form the ground around Ronan, clearly from my peashooter and Ronan's bullets being reflected. The pine needles that Garrend fired at Napstablook phases right through him, Garrend looked shocked.

"Oh... us ghosts we aren't really able to be hit with attacks... were kinda incorporeal..." Napstablook said to Garrend, he seemed confused by that not knowing how to successfully take some a ghost. Napstablook then started crying, we didn't know why but he was now. But when the sliver tears hit the ground, they started heading towards Garrend. They hit his shoes and Garrend jumped up to avoid them.

"What? How do tears hurt?!" Garrend was really confused now. Tails put me back on the ground, and got on the ground as well.

"Hey can you cry upwards?" I asked Napstablook, he seemed confused.

"Well... Yeah I suppose... I can." Napstablook stated, he started crying upwards. The tears formed a sliver ball, I started to fire my peashooter into it. The sliver ball started to turn a steel blue color. Ronan seemed to know we were planning something and fired some of his yellow bullets into it to destroy it, but it only made the steel blue ball turn a silver green color.

Garrend's expression angered. He held up his glaive and aimed it at the ball of elements and magic. He fired a... pine cone... at the ball. It made contact with and absorbed into it, a second later the ball exploded and the liquid flew in all directions. Everyone was able to defend themselves from it except me, it was absorbed into my head. I felt a strange sensation, just like when I got a new power. I wondered what my power would be like considering that it wasn't the color of any other ones that I knew of. I started snapping and metallic green shots fired out with incredible speed at Ronan, he held up his arms to defend himself.

"Ha! That's not going to even present a challenge." Ronan taunted me, creating yellow bullets behind him. I fired my bullets at each of his and made them explode one by one, Ronan's face angered from our persistence. One of the yellow bullets managed to avoid my glance and fired towards me, I sidestepped to avoid it and unfortunately it hit Napstablook. It actually hit him.

"Oh... you hit me... you weren't aiming for me though..." Napstablook said to Ronan, he smiled knowing how to beat Blooky. Garrend then fired another wave of pine needles at us and Ronan fired a wave of yellow bullets, we were cornered. Tails grabbed me and flew up just in time to avoid the things coming towards us. Blooky on the other hand wasn't so fortunate, the pine needles phased right through him, but the yellow bullets hit him.

"Oh you hit me... again... but you meant it this time..." Blooky said starting to cry, the tears flew towards Ronan, Ronan was able to avoid them even though some of the looked like they actually hit him.

"You're out of options, it's about time you give up and die." Garrend said to us, he was partially right, but Tails could fly me and himself you of here but Napstablook...

Ronan readied himself to hit Napstablook again, but this time it seemed like Napstablook had an idea.

"Oh... That weapon must be important to you... it's important for me to win too..." Is all Napstablook said before he floated towards Garrend and phased right into his glaive. Garrend seemed angered, he tried to use his glaive but to no avail.

"As long as I reside inside of your weapon... I control it now." Napstablook said with a hint of confidence, an amazing strategy.

"Well if your going to be an anvil to me, I guess I'll have to break some ties." Garrend said as he conjured a long and sharp pine needle in his hand, as long as his original weapon. He lifted his arms up and smiled at his weapon.

"Normally tether weapons are unbreakable, but with enough force anything is possible." He taunted as he brought his giant pine needle down on the weapon Blooky was in, it started to crack after a few moments before shattering into pieces. A cannon sounded to say that Blooky had... well...

"Now time for you two." Garrend smiled deviously, Ronan had fled the scene. He most likely didn't want to tussle with Garrend either.

"Tails we've got to get going!" I shouted urgently as a wave of pine needles came flying towards us.

"On it!" He exclaimed as we zoomed away from him. Both of us were pretty sad about Napstablook.