¤°1°¤

Y/N's POV

I walked inside my parents apartment. They haven't moved since I was 16 and I was almost 20 now. I walked inside and looked at the family fish swimming around in the tank. I smiled before turning the corner and seeing the family android.
"Elizabeth!" I smiled.

Elizabeth took care of me when I was 16 and 17, so we had grown pretty close.

I pulled her into a hug however she didn't seem to know what to do, so she just patted my back.
I felt something hard under her dress but I assumed it was just her robotic skin

I laughed at the awkwardness.
"Sorry. I tend to forget that you're an android."
"It's alright Y/N. Welcome home. Mr and Mrs. L/N are a little busy at the moment. Would you like me to show you to your room?"
"I'm only visting Elizabeth. Though it was nice to see you all again. I won't be staying the night."
"Of course. I understand."
"Though if my parents still have my old room up I wouldnt mind a look down memory lane."
"Of course. Follow me."

I followed Elizabeth to my old room. It was as clean as ever yet not a thing was out of place. Elizabeth left me to my belongings

I walked inside and noticed a tablet on the night stand. Curiously, I picked it up to see a video had been pulled up. Hitting play, I watched as my younger self talked about the android sitting on the bed next to me. Despite it also being a girl, she was still bigger than me. Now, we're about the same size but she's an android. Probably stronger then me despite all my police training.

I continued to look around the room and found my window seat. I sat on it noticed an old electronic ipod, With a pair of headphones attached.

"Who's been listening to my old music?" I muttered.
I hit play and pulled the headphones over my ears. Old songs played through the headphones blocking out all other noise. I smiled at the nostalgia of the song and looked out the window.

Once the song ended I went to take off the headphones, Only to be grabbed in a choke hold and pulled off the window seat. I tried to kick my supposed attacker but felt the cold metal of a barrel pressed to my temple.
"I advise you to stay still."
"Elizabeth?.."

She started to drag me towards the living room. She readjusted her hand to around my waist. I tried to slip away but her heel kicked my shin causing her to scratch me. My shoe also slipped off.

Two cops came into the room and Elizabeth shot at both of them. Only killing one, she ran with me towards the edge of the balcony.

The edge of the building.

Tears spilling over my eyes, I said
"Elizabeth Please!"

Cops started to come out to the balcony. One tried to circle around the pool but Elizabeth shot him in the chest and he fell into the water flipped over. The other cop got shot in the shoulder and was losing blood quickly.

"Elizabeth!"
I screamed as she pulled me back closer to the ledge. I gripped onto her tightly scared of falling off.

"DONT COME ANY CLOSER! WE'LL JUMP!"

"No! Elizabeth please stop this!" I sobbed. I tried to wriggle out of her grasp but she only held onto me tighter.
Why are androids so strong!

5 minutes of standing out there with me sobbing and Elizabeth just holding a gun to my head standing at the ledge of the building.
I was so scared.

"Elizabeth, please I don't wanna die!" I cried out.
She looked at me sympathetically for a second before looking around the place. Ignoring my cries and struggles.

"Elizabeth why are you doing this!? Im sorry! I'm sorry for whatever I did, please!"

All I could hear was my ugly sobs and the faint sound of a helicopter.
5 minutes later another person walked out.

"Elizabeth! No! Please!"
She shot them in the shoulder as I screamed and cried.

The person however didn't get knocked down. I saw a red light flicker to blue.

An android.

"Hello Elizabeth! My name is Connor!" It yelled.

"What... How do you know my name?!"

"I know a lot about you Elizabeth! I'm here to help!"
I thought while she was distracted I could shake out of her grip but she just gripped me tighter and held the gun to my head. I cried out again in pain and frustration.

"Y/N?! Are you injured?!" Connor shoutef

I was about to say yes, but Elizabeth pointed the gun to my head again.

"DONT TALK TO HER!"

I looked into his eyes. He seemingly got the message and looked back at Elizabeth.

A police helicopter got really close, the wind from it was powerful and I was thankful that Elizabeth had a grip on me.

"Elizabeth! I know you're feeling angry! These are just Glitches in your software that's making you feel this way!"

She seemed to get angrier by what Connor said. She gripped my arms and swung me off the edge.

I screamed gripping tightly onto her arm.

"ELIZABETH! PLEASE! PLEASE STOP!"
I screamed louder, my voice straining, as I cried harder than ever.

"Elizabeth! Please, I just wanna talk!" Connor yelled, which she ever so slightly pulled me back towards her and I gripped desperately to her arm.

"These aren't glitches Connor!" She yelled.

"They were going to replace me! I thought they considered me apart of this family! They all lied to me! She lied to me!"
She pressed the gun into my temple and I squinted my eyes shut more tears spilling out of them.

"Y/n had nothing to do with it Elizabeth! And you know that!"
I nodded my head quickly.

She grunted it frustration.

"Ugh! That noise is annoying tell them to back off!"

I looked at Connor and he only looked into my eyes and waved his hand to rid of the helicopter. They backed off and the only sound you could hear was me crying and the helicopters farther away.

Connor stepped closer and Elizabeth stepped back a little more. More tears flowing from my eyes.

"Don't come any closer! I'll jump!"

"Elizabeth, I know you don't want to jump. If so you would've done it by now." Elizabeth looked down then back at Connor.

"Please, let Y/n go and we can talk about this."

"No! I-I want a car, when I'm outside of the city I'll let her go!"

"We know that's not possible just give me the gun and let her go. We can talk about it."

"You promise?"

My head perked up. Was I going to be let go.

"You have my word."

She thought about it and her grip losened. She threw the gun and let go of you.

I b-lined it to Connor and gripped onto him. My arms around his chest. His hands covered my ears and I  could barely hear all the gunshots over his hands and your crying.

"It's okay Y/N. You're safe now."
His hands moved and patted my back as I continued to sob into his chest.

I felt someone try to pull me away but I only gripped onto Connor harder.

"Let her be." I hear his voice softy.

I felt myself being picked up and brought so another room. Either way I never let go of the android.