¤°3°¤

Me and Connor sat at my dining room table. A glass of water in front of me.

"y/n, you were never able to answer my question on the roof."

I looked up from my glass at him,
"About me being hurt?"

"Yes."

"Um... Yeah. When she shot the cop inside, I tried to get away. She kicked me in my shin and her heel cut me."

"May I see it?"

I nodded and lifted up my pant's leg. He picks up my leg, gently, and turns it slightly so he could see it.
"Hydrogen Peroxide and A bandage would be best for this."

He put down my leg and grabbed the first aid kit I had on my kitchen wall.
He came back and put the first aid kit on the table.
He sat down right across from me and put my leg into his lap.
He applied the stuff, the occasional wincing from me, and when satisfied, he put my leg down.

"Thanks Connor."

"No problem. I also noticed in my scan slight pain to the neck and right temple."

He stood up and walked behind me.
"Is it alright if I massage it?"

"U-um... Sure." I stuttered

He put his hands on my neck and I tensed up.
"Relax Y/N. I have no intention to hurt you."

I slightly loosened my shoulders and he started to massage my neck. Fingers working wonders.

"She pulled me into a choke hold. When she first grabbed me, I tried to fight back but she shoved a gun
To my head."

After Connor seems satisfied he sat down in the chair across from me. I took a sip of my water as he did.

"Now that your injuries for the most part are taken care of. Let's get down to the questions."
I nod.

"Why were you visting your parents apartment?"
"I wanted to see them again."

"How long has Elizabeth been their android."

"Almost four years."

"Did you know your family had the intention of replacing Elizabeth?"

I shook my head and downed more water.
"One last question, Did you know of the gun Elizabeth had?"

You were suddenly pulled into a memory of hugging her when you first arrived.

I pulled her into a hug however she didnt seem to know what to do, so she just patted my back. I felt something hard under her dress, but I assumed it was just her robotic skin

"... I didn't at the time. But when I first got there I remember feeling something hard in the back of her dress.
"I didn't put much thought into it. I think, she was planning to attack before I suddenly got there.."

Connor's LED flashed yellow as he processed the information.

"Thank you for the cooperation. I will make sure to add this to the report when I return to Cyber Life. I recommend calling into work and taking off for a few days.
" As well as having a friend to assist you around your house, in case you begin to show signs of PTSD."

"Sure.. Can you hand me my phone off the counter?"

"Got it." He stood and buttoned his blazer. Then he grabbed the phone and placed it into my hand.

"Have a good evening, Y/n."
Connor walked out of my house, locking the door behind him. I sighed heavily and called Captain Fowler.

Hello?
"Hey Captain Fowler, I was told to take a few days off of work to recuperate."
I was informed of the hostage situation. Please take the weekend off to relieve some stress. Sadly we need you back on Tuesday.
"Understandable. Have a nice night captain."
You too.

I hung up the phone before going through my contacts. I noticed Hank's number in my phone. Shooting him a quick message.

I'm alright. Come by tomorrow.
Read

You sure are a lot of trouble kid.
R

ead.

I finished the glass of water and went straight to my bedroom. I took off my clothes, put on some sweats, and an oversized t shirt.

I hopped in bed and attempted to sleep away my pain.