¤°16°¤

Hank went to sleep later on into the night. I kept an eye on the news and watched as Jericho was trying to win against FBI.

Later the door opened and I saw that familiar suit walk in. Instantly I ran up and hugged him.

"Connor! You're okay!"

"Yes. Come on Y/n. We gotta get to Markus." He patted my back, weirdly, by the way.

I slowly pulled back to see him leading me to a cab. I walked with him, suspiciously. He walked so stiff like.

"Connor, are you okay? Did something happen at the cyber life tower? Are you hurt?"

He opened the cab door for me.
"Nothing happened. I'm perfectly fine."

I got into the car and Connor shut the door behind me.
He walked around and got into the other side of the car and the car took off.
I watched the buildings roll pass and I turned and looked at Connor.

He was... Staring straight ahead, his back was stiff.

"Connor...? Were you reset?"

"No." He answered blankly. I touched his arm. He didn't react and instead shook my arm off him lightly.

And that's where it all hit me.

"You're not Connor..." I whispered.
He turned his head towards me but didn't say anything.

I went to grab for the Taxi's emergency stop button but this 'Connor' pulled out a gun and pointed it to my head.

"I recommend you retract your hand."

I slowly pulled my hand back and put both my hands in my lap. His gun never leaving my head. Stupid androids and their never getting tired bullshit.

Once the cab stopped, he pulled me out of the car, pushing me forward into the cyber life building.
I noticed he took me to a room that had a lot of androids. He pushed me forward, me stumbling.

"Hey! Easy fucking piece of shit!" We were in the middle of the room.

'Connor' had his gun trained on me while I could see Connor holding an androids forearm.

"Step back Connor and I'll spare her."
"Sorry Connor! He tricked me!" I yelled.

"Your Girlfriend's life is in your hands. Now it's time to decide what matters most. Her, or the revolution?"

"Don't listen to him Connor! Everything this fucker says is a lie." I said

"I'm sorry Y/n. You shouldn't have gotten mixed up in all this!"

"Forget about me, do what you have to do!"
Connor looked at 'Connor'
"I used to be just like you. I used to think nothing mattered except the mission, but then one day I understood." Connor said.

"Very moving Connor...  But I'm not a deviant. I'm a machine designed to accomplish a task, and that's exactly what I'm going to do!"

'Connor' took the safety off the gun and stood closer to me putting it closer to my head.

"Enough talk! It's time to decide who you really are! Are you going to save your girlfriend's life, or are you going to sacrifice her?"

"Alright! Alright! You win..." Connor pulled back from the android.

'Connor' moved the gun towards Connor and I attacked him. Grabbing at the gun.
'Connor' pushed me to the ground and both Connor's shot at each other. Both of their shoulders were injured.

They started fighting both guns ended up somewhere. One landed in the mist of androids the other right at my feet.

I picked it up and checked for bullets. Then I cocked it and stood infront of the fighting Connor's.

"Stop!" I yelled.

They both looked at me. The one on bottom rolled out and stood on the left, while the other stood on the right.
"Great, Y/n. Take him out so-"

"Shut up!" I pointed my gun to the one on the right.

They were both slouched, both led's were yellow, both had an injury to the shoulder.

"One of you, are the guy I fell in love with, the other... Is a sack of shit."

"Why don't you try asking us questions? Something only the real Connor would know?" The one on the left suggested.

"Um... Where did we first meet?"
"At your parents apartment! You were the one being held hostage by Elizabeth. An Android AX400 model." The Connor on the right answered.

The one on the left muttered something which made me suspicious, so I pointed the gun to him.

"Where did I shoot you when we were chasing Kara and Alice, and how did I pay the fine?"

"You shot me in the left calf muscle, and you never paid the fine. I told Cyberlife that it was the deviant that shot me so you wouldn't have to pay."
I slightly smirked and looked back to the one on the right pointed my gun to the right one again. It has to be the one on the left.
The fake Connor wouldn't have added that in.
"Why do the androids call me The Rose?"

the one on the left responded first.

"Because We are the first human-Android couple. The Rose symbolizes love but the Rose also projects thorns because we will face problems like this, that will discourage us for being together, but Y/n we will push through all this. I promise." I looked to the one on the left.

"I was going to say that. I would've said th-" I shot the one on the right.

I smiled at Connor, crying tears of joy.

"Connor you have no idea how much I love you."
I threw down the gun and ran over and hugged him. He hugged me back and pet my hair.

I pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

"Do what you have to do. Let's fuck them all up."
He smiled at me and walked back to the android. I stood beside him as he grabbed the android's forearm.

"Wake up." He whispered. The android blinked and then proceeded to wake up other androids.

Connor and me stepped back as we watched the androids come to life. I looked down at Connor's hand and grabbed ahold of it, Softly squeezing it. He looked down at me into my eyes smiling.