¤°17°¤

Connor and I were walking down the streets, hand in hand, with a thousand androids behind us.
Connor walked with power as he did. We met up with Markus and a small group of androids.

"They're waiting on your command." Connor said.

"Where are the others?" I asked. I saw way more on the news.

"These are the ones who survived." North responded.
My mouth opened in shock. There's so few.

Me and Connor stood to the side while Markus walked forward.

All the Androids grouped around while Markus, North, Connor, and I stood atop a crate.

I let go of Connor's hand and took a small step forward.

All these androids are free. Markus was making a speech and I saw something move.
I turned to see Connor holding a gun. His eyes were closed and his LED was red. His eyes shot opened and he put away the gun.
I grabbed his hand and mumbled to him.

"what was that?"

"Amanda tried to take over my systems. You weren't there but me and Hank went to Kamski's place while you were gone. He told me of the emergency exit and I managed to break out of it." I smiled at him.

"-And with The Rose on our side with her Partner. We will prove to the world that love has no bonds! Androids can Love just like Humans! We can be just like humans! We can be free!" I held Connor's hand and stepped forward a bit as all the androids cheered.

They're all free.

After Markus's speech we stepped down from the crate. Markus,North, Connor, and I stood behind the crate. I still hadn't let go of Connor's hand.

"So, where are you guys going to go?" I asked.
"It'll be hard for us to get our freedoms right away. We'll just lay low for a bit, not as low as Jericho but low. It'll take some time for them to accept us completely. Which is why I wish you two luck as well." Markus said.

"You better protect her Connor. Or I'll personally beat your ass." North said smirking.

"I don't think he'll let me out of his sight for awhile." I said chuckling.

"Yeah, I'm not risking another Connor kidnapping you again." Connor said bringing me closer to him and hugging me from behind.
I giggled and then looked at Markus seriously.
"Good luck guys. I'm proud of you."

"You too."

Markus and North left probably to talk with other Androids.
Connor loosened his grip and I turned to look at him.

"So, where you wanna go?" I asked.
"You should get home. You probably haven't eaten all day." Connor spoke.

"Well let's go! I'm starving!"
Connor and I intertwined our fingers and he called for a cab to take us home.