¤°23°¤

After all that, we were all sitting at our computers trying to get more evidence on Seth Owens

"I got an address!" Hank yelled. I looked over at Connor.

"What about a warrant?" I asked.

"Not yet."

I went over to Hank's computer and had him print out a picture of Seth.

I took the picture and another of some random dude and walked towards the the holding cells.

I came across Cassie's cell and knocked on it.
"Excuse me, Cassie?"

She looked up and came over to the wall.

"I need you to confirm if this is Seth Owens." She nodded and I pulled out the picture of the random dude. She looked at it for a second before responding.

"No, sorry detective. That's the wrong guy."
"Hmm... Are you sure? What about this guy?" I held the two pictures side by side she looked at both of them.
"Yeah,No, it's that one. That's Seth."
She pointed to the picture of Seth Owens.

"Okay, do you know anything about Seth? Family life?"

"No, sorry."

I thanked her and walked away.

"Cassie confirmed it." I told Hank

"I got the warrant." Connor said.

"Let get to it." Hank stood and we all followed him to his car.

We pulled up to the house. It was a nice looking home meant for a family. We walked up to the door and knocked.
An android answered the door.
"Hello, may I Help you?" She asked.

"We have some questions for Mr. Owens. Can we come in?" Hank spoke first.

"Of course."

The android opened the door. She led Connor and Hank to the living room but stopped me.

"I wouldn't see Mr. Owens if I were you."
Connor looked back to see the android talking to me.

"It's okay Connor. Talk to Seth, I'll question her." I said.

Connor turned into the living room and the android led me to the kitchen. I see a women sitting there, obviously pregnant.

"Excuse me, may I get your names?" I pulled out my notebook

"I'm his wife, Sadie Owens."

"I'm an Ax400, Registered name Scarlett."

I nodded and asked
"Serial number?"

"#392 840 010."
I nodded and wrote it down.

"Okay Scarlett, why didn't you want me questioning Mr. Owens."

The android stood beside the wife with her arms behind her back.

"He's very... Flirtatious with women. I try to keep women away from him at all costs. It would result in him lashing out."

"Does Mr.Owens deal red ice?" I asked.

"Ugh... I've told him to stop with that stupid drug, we're going to have a family." The wife responded.

"I watched him give the rest of his drugs to some woman on the street." The android spoke in a whsiper.

"Well, it's still very illegal to give away drugs like that. The women he gave it to, overdosed and killed her kid."

The wife's mouth went a gap.

"because of red ice? That my husband gave her."
I nodded.

She stood up and rushed to the living room. Scarlett rushed with her and I follow behind.

I watched as Sadie went over to her husband sitting on the couch.

"How could you?!" She screamed.

"Ma'am we-" I went over to Hank and hushed him.

"We could get he answers from this, but step in if it gets violent." I whispered.

"Babe, I don't know what you're talking about?" Seth asked.

"I told you to get rid of that red ice shit, not give it to some random stranger!! You killed people doing that!!" She screamed.

"Honey, I don't know what you're talking about, I've never done red ice."

Scarlett tried to step in but the wife pushed her away.

"Why are you-" Sadie looked into his eyes
"You're on it right now aren't you..?" She muttered.

"Connor do a scan of Seth." I whispered.

"Honey no." Seth held his wife's hands.

"He's on it defintely." Connor whispered back.

Connor went over to Hank and told him.
Seth stood up and moved to the side.

Connor grabbed Hank's handcuffs and grabbed ahold of his hands
.
"Seth Owens, you're under arrest for the possession and usage of Red Ice. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."

I called for a backup officer to put Seth into a car but Connor was struggling with Seth.

Hank escorted Sadie out of the room in case Seth got violent.

"Stupid fucking android. Let me go!" Seth yelled.

Connor had ahold of his cuffs and tried to keep him still but he just wouldn't.

Here goes my pride.

"Hey, pretty boy."
I stood infront of his vision and he instantly stopped struggling. He looked me up and down and I felt fucking disgusted.

"Well Hello there Detective."

This cop better be here fast.

"I'm sorry, I haven't had the honor to put a name to that pretty face of yours?"

Connor looked to be getting angry, I put my hand up to tell him I knew what I was doing
"Names Y/n. Y/n L/n." I bit my lip.
This is soo digusting.
Another officer came and grabbed him from Connor's shaking grip. He left staring at me and licking his lips.

Once he left, I shivered. Connor was visibly shaking in anger, LED Red.

"Connor, are you okay?"
He looked at me and didnt say anything.

"I swear it was-"

"The way... He talked to you. Like... Like you were just a piece of meat... L-like you were nothing but a body to fuck... Made me... Me so..."
I went over to him and grabbed onto his hand that was clenched in anger.
At that his hand loosened and held onto my hand

"Connor, it's okay. There are people like that in the world. I have you though. I don't love anybody else but you. If I have to flirt around to get something I'll do it. I will never ever mean it though. I love you, and only you."

He looked down and smiled at me. His led went yellow, And soon that calm blue.

"Come on, let's get out of here." I pulled him out of the house.