¤°10°¤

I was sitting on my couch with my head in my hands. I had a headache and the stress of all this was making it worse.

Am I entitled to find Jericho now? Or is it just IF I find it? How would I even find Jericho anyways. We're getting no where with this investigation.

A knock interrupted my thoughts. It was around 10 pm. Who would be at my door this late at night?

I opened the door to see Connor standing in the rain.

"Oh, uh... Connor, come in."

I let him in and he took off his shoes at the door.

"Theres a new case, it's at the Eden club."

"Ugh." I went towards my room to get my shoes from today. When I got back I sat on the couch to tie my shoes.

"Y/n?" Connor spoke.

"Hmm?"
"Was that android under the bridge a deviant?"
"I don't know. Hey! We have to talk about that repair fine. Why'd you say that a deviant shot you?"

"You seemed to have a good reason for shooting me. Even if I don't think it was necessary, I know you weren't meaning any harm."
I looked at him suspiciously. Though his face kept the same emotion.

I got up and Connor called for a taxi. We got in and headed towards Hank's house.

When we arrived at Hank's house, Connor knocked on the door.

"Lieutenant?!"
He wasn't answering the door.
"Here, I have a spare key."

I pulled out my keys and shoved the key into the door's lock. After a couple tries I got it open.

Me and Connor walked in and we found him on the floor of the kitchen with a gun and alcohol beside him.
"Oh My God, Hank!?" I fell to the floor trying to shake him awake, checking for injuries.
"Y/n, no need to fret. He's not injured." I wiped at some tears that were in my eyes.

"Lieutenant?" Connor slapped his face lightly and Hank just turned his head and grumbled.

Me and Connor looked at each other. Connor reeled his hand back and slapped him hard in the face and he jumped up.

"It's me Connor."

I helped sit Hank up.
"Hank, What in the Hell were you thinking!?" Hank grumbled at me as Connor got him up and to the bathroom.
I sat on the floor and wiped some more tears from my eyes. Hearing Hank's vommiting, Connor came out of the bathroom.

He went over to the gun and spun the ammo. There was only one bullet in it and it went into the chamber.

"Lieutenant, why did you have a gun?" Connor yelled.

"Russian Roulette!" More tears went down my face.

"Well It's a good thing you passed out, the next shot would've killed you." A sob escaped my lips at the thought of Hank dying over this.

"Y/n, it'll be okay. Hank's alive." Connor came over to me and patted my back and helped me up.

I stood and flipped up the picture of Cole on the table. Connor looked at it and scanned it probably.

I sat down in the chair and waited, while Connor explored Hank's house.

Hank eventually walked out the hallway, all dressed, and ready to go.

"Well, are we going to this case or what?" He said.
Connor came close to him but I didn't leave my chair just yet.

"Hank, you're a fucking dumbass."
He turned to me and saw that my face was wet with tears. His expression softened.

"Kid, you don't need to worry about me."

"Worry about you?!"
I jumped up from his chair and walked up to him.

"You almost fucking died?! You almost left me here on this shit hole, by myself, because you were selfish and wouldn't just talk out your issues!" I said in a fit of rage. I jabbed him in the chest as I talked.

   After that I turned and grabbed his keys off the coffee table and threw them to Connor, which he caught.
"Connor you drive."
I walked out of Hank's house and got into the passenger seat of Hank's car.