¤°26°¤

I woke up in a hospital room.
My shoulder was sore but other then that it didn't feel like my arm was just removed.

I opened my eyes and looked over to my right.
Connor was sitting in the chair, his knees pulled up to his chest as he looked ahead at someone else.

Looking around the room, I noticed Markus was standing at the foot of my bed, and Hank was to the left.

I looked back to my right. Connor looked like he had been crying. Instinctively, I reached out my right hand to him.

His head snapped towards me and instantly, he came closer and held my hand.

"You're okay! How do you feel?" He asked.

With his help, I sat up a bit.

"I... I feel surprisingly okay. My shoulder is just a little sore." I said.

I heard Markus speak up.
"This guy knew what he was doing. He managed to connect your nerves to the nerves of the android arm. Made it impossible to get rid of too."

"The doctors only gave you some pain medication, and some blood due to how much you lost." Hank said.

I looked down to my left hand and brought it up to my face. Doing as Dante told me I imagined the skin fading back to reveal the white metal of an android arm.

I turned my hand to look at it in full.

Connor and Markus looked sad and Hank just looked shocked.
"We haven't tested anything with your arm yet." Markus said.

I made the skin come back and sat it down in my lap.
"What do you mean?"

"Stuff like interfacing." Connor responded.
"Connor refused to have anyone do that weird probing shit to you." Hank said.

"Interfacing is an invasion of privacy, something that can be very intimate between android partners." Connor spoke.

"What do you like fuck each other through your hands?" Hank said.

I managed a laugh.

"No, its simply the giving of memories, and affection if wanted, to each other."
Markus responded to Hank.

I put my hand up to Connor's. As the skin pulled away at where we were touching.
I was memorized by it and looked at the faint light blue glow emitting from both our hands.

Connor pulled his hand back immediately though, seeming out of breath.

"Y-you can't do that just yet. I-I need to prepare y-you for that. You can get seriously hurt." He said.

I nodded and pulled my hand back.
"Sounds like android sex to me." Markus slapped Hank's arm as he chuckled.

"The doctors said you could be released once you have woken up." Connor told me.

"By the way, there are reporters outside. This hit the news quick, when Markus suddenly rushed into the hospital with Connor and you. Everyone thinks you're pregnant with the first cyborg baby or some Shit." Hank said.

Connor helped me get out of bed.
Hank and Markus left the room and Connor helped me dress. Before he put my shirt on, I looked at the scar. You could barely notice, but if you were paying attention, you could see the faint difference of skin tone from one color to a slightly lighter color.
Connor helped me get my shirt on And held my right hand as we walked out of the hospital room. Markus was in front, me and Connor in the middle and Hank behind us.

Connor helped me get to the car and sat in the backseat with me. Markus sat in front and Hank drove.

"You know, I have a panel down in the center of Detroit. Would you like to come?"

I looked at Connor.
"I would love to. Its about time we speak of what's been happening in our relationship. Hank, what happened with the red ice conflict?" I asked.

"We found Dante's black book. We found all his clients and we have all of them in custody. You've been out for a day, kid. Missed a lot."

You nodded and stared out the window. Markus gave instructions to Hank so we could pull in secretly.
We all got out and Hank pulled away.
We went inside the building to find North and Josh there too. North noticed us come in. We were all on stage while the crowd boomed below us.
"Hey, didn't expect two extra speakers. Mind to share a mic?" Josh said.

"No, not at all." Connor spoke for us.

"Markus told us you were in the hospital. What happened?"

"Some sick fuck chopped off my arm and replaced it with an android one." I mutters.

She looked shocked.

"Yeah... Should we get this started?" Josh said.

Connor held my hand as we sat down in our seats.
Markus was in the middle of the table, standing.
North and Josh sat on the right of Markus and me and Connor sat on the left.