¤°18°¤

It was morning time. I got some more sleep but I woke up at seven am to meet up with Hank.
Dragging Connor with me we went to chicken feed.
Which as expected, Hank was standing outside of it. I let go of Connor's hand and he walked forward.

Hank turned and saw us. He looked at Connor and smiled, Which Connor returned. They walked closer and hugged.

"Awe!!" I squealed totally ruining the moment.

Connor and Hank let go and I came back up to Connor's side and held his hand.

"So Lieutenant, what are we going to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know kid."

"This isn't over yet. Just because we have won our freedoms doesn't mean. They're going to stop discriminating. I feel like we'll have more cases coming at us soon." Connor said.

"Yeah. By the way Hank. Connor's staying with me now. I call dibs."
Hank chuckled at what I said.

"Yes, You're going to be more trouble now because of Markus releasing the information that we are lovers. You could have problems just going shopping without causing a fight. It'd be safer for you if I accompanied you everywhere." Connor said seriously.

"Damn. Gotcha own bodyguard." Hank said.

"Well any DECENT boyfriend would do that naturally so I don't mind." I said

"I'm going to talk with Fowler about getting you a paycheck. If not, miss suck up could help you." Hank said

"Ugh. Offended." I crossed my arms as I joked.

Connor's eyes twitched and his LED flashed yellow. After that his mouth was a gap.

"Connor?" I asked concerned

"There's uh... Been a report." He seemed shocked.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Y/n, we should get you somewhere safe. Good day lieutenant ." Connor then proceeded to rush me into the car and speeded down the road. Completely ignoring a speed limit.

"Connor Slow down! I'm not trying for a ticket." Reluctantly he slowed to the speed limit.
My house was right around the corner.
"Connor, what was that report about?!" I asked, Concerned why he was freaking out.
When we turned the corner I saw that my house was vandalized.
There was trash all over my yards and the words TRAITOR was written on my house in red paint.

Connor quickly made a u-turn and fled the scene.

"WAS THAT THE REPORT!?" I yelled!
My poor house..

"No, there was vandalization in one of the Cyberlife stores that had to do with you. Apparently they attacked your house too though.

I guess we'll be staying at Hank's. I'll inform Markus about it as well."
We made it to Hank's house quickly and Connor rushed me inside, closing and locking the door behind him. He led me to the living room and proceeded to lock and close the blinds over all the windows.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Hank yelled.

"Y/N's life is in danger. I'm taking the best precautions to protect her."
Connor continued to proof the house.

"Someone vandalized my house. Apparently they also vandalized a store with something to do with me. I dunno Connor won't tell me what they wrote."

"Because it infuriates me and I do not wish to upset you." Connor stepped back into the living room after securing the perimeter.

"Connor, come on." I begged.

"No Y/n. Drop it." He said with a serious look.

I sighed and looked away.
"Anyways, I need a new phone. My last pay check left me enough left over to where I could buy one.

Since OP boyfriend won't let me out, here my card. Pin is 2719." I handed it to Hank, who only groaned and got out of his chair.

"I'm buying whiskey with your card!" He yelled.

"Kay."

Hank left the house and I sat on the couch.