¤°19°¤

"Due to the Android's peaceful protest, and with many humans siding with the androids because of the love shown by The Rose and her partner, the senate has issued a meeting later this week with their leader, Markus, to discuss the equal rights of androids-"

Connor shut off the television, pulling my attention from it.
Its been two weeks since the 'Traitor' incident.
All the vandilizers were caught and Connor deemed it safe enough to return home.
Allowing me back to work a week later.. Crime surprisingly has come to a stop due to the sudden chaos.

Yet it probably won't last long in blissful peace with Red Ice still on the rise.
"What would you like breakfast?" Connor asked.

"I don't really care." I mumbled tiredly.

Recently I was having nightmares over past issues. It was mainly the incident with Elizabeth. Every night mare involving, Connor failing, or not even Being there when it happened.

Connor has been there when I would wake up crying. Hugging me close and whispering in my ear comforting me.
He and I both know that I'm losing sleep but niether of us want to acknowledge it.

He slipped off to the kitchen to make breakfast while I reached my phone. A notification from my news app caught my attention.

Red Ice Supply getting bigger?!

I feel like we'll have another case soon.
I swiped the notification off my screen and walked into the kitchen.

Connor placed the breakfest on the table and pulled my chair out for me. I thanked him and sat down in it, Him sitting across from me at the table.

Silence wasn't awkward anymore just blissful as we were constantly pestered by reporters. Any silence was a blessing.

I ate in silence and Connor just stared at me eating.
"Thank you, Connor."

"Its no problem y/n. We should probably get to the station before we're late."

I nodded and put my shoes on. I grabbed my keys and walked out the front door, swiftly locking it behind me. After locking it, Connor hijacked my keys.

"Hey!"

"Its my turn." He said with a smirk. I whined playfully and slipped into the passenger seat.  We had this back and forth driving game. I guess it was his turn.

We took off towards the station.

We had pulled into the station. I stated my identification with the androids at the front desk and walked inside.

Connor followed me as I went straight to the coffee machine in the break room.
Of course, Gavin was in here instead of doing his job.

"Hey Android Fucker. How's you and plastic?"
I pressed the button on the coffee machine and turned, only to see Connor looking down at Gavin.

Connor then grabbed two spoons from the coffee cart and covered Gavin's eyes.

I laughed at this.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Gavin yelled

"As Y/N referred to it, I'm blocking out the haters."

I was wheezing with how hard I was laughing.
Everyone in the station noticed and looked over also laughing.

Gavin finally got the spoons off his eyes and walked away in embarrasement.
Connor looked over at me and smirked.
I finally ceased my laughter and grabbed my coffee. Wiping tears from my eyes.
As we were walking, we came across Hank.

"I saw what Connor did. Why did you teach him that of all things?"

"I said it as a joke way back. Didnt think he took it seriously." I said chuckling.

"Anyways, we got a new case, Well several new cases. The thing is the news can't find out about this, especially with the whole androids freedom thing." Hanks face was serious so I controlled my laughter and became serious as well.

"What is it, lieutenant?" Connor asked.

"Its some more red ice cases." He said frowning