¤°13°¤

Markus brought me into the middle of the room.
There were a lot of androids here.
I would say about a hundred.

"Everybody! I want to introduce you to the Rose. Everyone meet Y/n."

Everyone started to murmur. Several androids were shocked. Others murmured greetings to me.
I was just very confused. Why am I such a bug deal.

After that, Markus took me back to the command room.

"Earlier today we got into the Stratford broadcasting tower. We sent our message out to the people."

"If I didn't come here, I would probably be there investigating right now." I said.

"We lost one of our own. His name was Simon." Josh said.

"Let's hope they don't find him. Knowing the police. They'll disect him." I said.

  Markus, North, Josh, and myself stood in the command center room.
"Tonight we're going to free more of our people." North stated.

"We're going to the cyber life stores. Would you wish to join us?" Josh said.

"No. It's too risky for me right now. You guys go ahead. I should probably settle here." I said.

Markus nods, they all leave me to my beings. I looked towards my emergency phone. There was a message. Only one person had the number to this phone.

Kid, Connor is losing his shit. He says that he doesn't feel anything but I can tell. He's freaking out over you. You're at Jericho? Are you protected?

I'm okay. I'm like some kinda Rose to them? It's confusing. You better keep him from loosing his shit.

I put away the phone in my pocket and grabbed some canned corn from my bag. I opened it up and ate at it.

After I finished, I grabbed a blanket and small pillow from my bag.

I took off down stairs to one of the fire barrels. It was getting colder out and I didn't want to actually get sick.

I found one that nobody was at. I laid out my blanket on the floor and laid down on top of it. I folded the blanket on top of me and put the pillow under my head.

Feeling warm enough I fell asleep.

      I was woken up by Markus.
"Hey, we did it Y/n."

I opened my eyes to see Markus siting Indian style.
"Why'd you wake me?"

"Because it's the next day." I yawned and sat up.

Markus and I headed for the cockpit. Along the way I noticed a lot more androids around here. "Hey Markus what time is it?"

"It is currently, 12 pm."

"Damn, all that police work wore it out of me. I slept for awhile."

"That you did."

Feeling dirty in my outfit from yesterday, I grabbed another outfit from my bags.

  "Hey Markus do you mind if I change up here? It's the only private place at the moment."

"Sure. I'll stand at the door and keep others out."
   He opened the door, stood outside of it, and closed it behind him.