¤°11°¤

We got to the Eden Club.
I went inside the club, Connor and Hank behind me.

"Guys, you go investigate the scene. I'll look around." I said.

Connor and Hank nodded and went inside the room.

   I walked into another room seeing a janitor android sweeping the floor.
"Excuse me?"

The android looked up at me.
"Did you see any Traci come in here?"

"Yes. A blue haired traci went into that room."
The android pointed and then continued to sweep.

   I turned and saw that the android pointed to the staff only area. I nodded and went inside it.

   I walked down a hallway and opened the door to see two traci's standing there holding hands in the middle of the room.
I shut the door behind me and went down the steps. They went to charge at me.
"Wait! wait! I'm not turning you in!"
I said quickly.
What am I doing?

"Why should we trust you?" The brown-haired one said.

"Look, there are other officers that might find you here. You guys should hide."
They went to turn around, but I spoke again.

"Wait! Can you tell me where Jericho is?"

"No! We will never compromise the location of Jericho. You'll attack our people." The blue haired one said.
"No! I was told to talk to Markus! Um... The Rose Has Yet To Bloom, but the flower will never die."

Both of the girls looked at me shocked. Is that saying a secret code of trust or something?

"That's her.." The blue haired Traci came forward.

"Jericho is the boat on the other side of town. It's old and very rusted. It's hard to miss. I hope you get there undiscovered."
   She grabbed my hand and patted it and put something in it.
She then turned to the brown haired traci and they held hands. They ran and got into hiding places.

  I looked at what she had put in my hand. It was a necklace that had a rose on it.
What is this whole symbolism with this rose?
I put it on and put it under my shirt. The brown haired traci looked over and smiled before looking ahead again.

I went to leave but Hank and Connor came through the door.

"Y/n! The killer came in here!" Hank yelled
"It must've climbed the fence. I just got done looking. There's nothing here."

"I saw you question the janitor in its memory. You haven't been in here long enough to check Everything. Let's do one sweep around the room."

Hank and Connor came down the stairs.

"Alright, I'm leaving them. All the sex androids are making me sick at humanity." I went up the stairs and left the room.
Feeling Connor's stare as I left.
I left the club and called a taxi. I need to go home and think.
When the taxi pulled up, I jumped in and it took me to my house.

I opened my door walking into my house feeling the warm air of my home.
I slipped off my shoes and locked the door behind me.
I flopped on my couch and instantly fell asleep.