¤°12°¤

I sat on my computer looking for Jericho.

I called off work today because I was 'running a fever from too much stress.'

I read an old article about the Jericho ship that was supposed to sail. It was residing at the docks.
I decided to begin packing my bag. I packed several outfits and necessities in one bag. The other was strictly food.

I had tons of canned food stocked up from my parents telling me about a 'zombie apocalypse'. Literally I had enough to last me 2 weeks.

After all that, I threw on the bag of food, and carried the other back.
I grabbed an old prepaid emergency phone and I looked at my normal phone.

Hey Y/n. It's Connor. I heard about your fever. I'll come by after work and make you some soup if you like.
Read

No thanks Connor.
Read

I threw the phone against the wall. Shattering it into bits.
No one can hack into it and see my search history.

I went towards my computer. It was an old Mac computer from 2017.

I wrote down the address of the Jericho ship in my emergency phone. 

Then I grabbed the bat, I left in my living room, for emergencies.
I swung at the computer. Imaging Gavin's stupid face on it made it a lot easier.

The screen broke and the computer fell off the charger.There was no way it was shut down yet.
I continued to hit the screen until I had busted a hole in it. I pulled out the software and jumped on it, smashing it to bits.
I check for any blood that I might've spilled. Luckily I didn't, so there wouldn't be some kinda blood trail.
I grabbed my bag and put a note on the coffee table. I felt bad just leaving Hank and Connor. So I left the note with the reason why I left.

We're fighting the wrong side. I'm off to Jericho.
-y/n

I got out of my house and pulled my hood up, and my scarf over my mouth and nose.

I then proceeded to find Jericho.

I saw the rusted metal ship that said Jericho.
I looked around and there was no bridge to get to it.
I saw a small dingy though, so I hopped on to it, and went toward the ship.
I went around the back of the ship to noticed some rope. Probably from dropping a life boat.
I stood and threw both of my bags onto my back.
I stood in the dingy after getting a steady balance.
I grabbed onto the rope and pulled myself up.
Then I began to climb the rope until it led me to the main deck of the ship.
I jumped aboard and took one of my bags off my bag.
I took the Rose necklace and pulled it out of my shirt.
I looked up to see someone standing in the command center of the ship.
I walked up some steps and made it to the top deck.

I walked into the command center, knocking.

There was 3 people in the room. 2 men and a girl. I took off my hood and pulled my scarf down revealing my face.

"Hi, my name is Y/n. I was told to find a Markus?"
   The guy in the trench coat stopped leaning against the control panel. The girl walked towards me a bit.
"You're human." She stated coldly.
"Uh, yeah last time I checked."

"what is a human doing on Jericho. Why are you looking for Markus?" She spoke. I thought I heard a gun click.

I thought for a minute. I didn't know what to say. Then I remembered.
"Um... A little girl android told me to come to Jericho. She said to find Markus and say, 'The Rose Has Yet To Bloom, but the flower will never die.'"

The girl gasped and stepped back and the tan guy, with the trench coat, stepped forward.

"I'm Markus. It's very nice to meet you, Y/n."

"So um.. I kinda abandoned my home and job. I made sure no one would track me to here. Connor, one of my partners, only would know that I went to Jericho. Luckily the police station doesn't know where this is."

"Good. Do you have supplies?" He asked.

"Yes. I also have enough food that will last me for weeks."

"We should introduce you to the others. Let's start here. That's north, and that's Josh." Markus Pointed to the two and they waved.

"Leave your stuff here. I'd rather it be up here so nobody else will mess with it."

I set my stuff down, and followed Markus out of the command center.
North and Josh traveling behind us.