003: Jungkook ✿ pt.2

Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Word Count: 800
Author: Mia

I just finished a long day of work. Being a forensic scientist at the NYPD is tiring you know. I slumped as I pressed the number 5 button the elevator wall. The doors were closing, till I saw a figure running up to the elevator quite fast. I quickly put an arm in between the two elevator doors, and they opened revealing one of my neighbors. Aka, the one who makes my heart skip a beat. I widened my eyes.

"Uh, Hey." I said.

Panic soon filled his eyes.

"Uh, me, no... Uh... speaku, engrish..." He said nervously.

"Don't worry. I speak Korean." I said.

"Oh. Good. I got scared." Jungkook said flashing his heart melting smile.

"Scared?" I asked.

"Scared that I would miss an opportunity with a beautiful girl like you." Jungkook blushed.

I did as well.

"Thanks. You're very handsome as well." I said.

'God seriously Y/N?! You sounded like a complete jerk!' I said mentally facepalming myself. The rest of the ride up to our floor, was complete silence. It was awkward. The elevator rang, and the doors opened. We both silently got out of the elevator, and we unlocked our doors.

"Bye." Jungkook smiled and waved.

"Bye." I smiled and waved back.

I opened my door, and closed it behind me. I sighed, and fell down onto my bed clutching the drawing I drew close to my heart. 'Why are you doing this to me Jungkook?'

I soon heard fangirl screams, and saw bright flashes outside. I groaned. 'I guess this is the consequence I get from being friends with a celebrity.' I thought. A knock on the door made me snap back into reality. I scrunched up my face. 'Who could possibly be knocking on my door at this time?' I said to myself. slowly and cautiously walked up to my door, and opened it revealing Cherry Blossom Boy.

"Oh. Hi Jungkook! Can I help you?" I asked.

"Uh, can I have your... number?" Jungkook asked nervously.

My heart beat increased once again.

"Uh. Yeah sure." I said.

I put my number into his phone, and waved him goodbye. As soon as I sat down on my couch, my phone rang a familiar tune. I grabbed my phone, and paused my episode on F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Unknown: Hey. Is this Y/N?

Y/N: Yes this is she. Is this Jungkook?

Unknown: Yeah.

I smiled, and changed the contact name.

Cherry Blossom Boy: So...

Y/N: Sooo...

Cherry Blossom Boy: Do you want to go out sometime??

I read the message over and over and over again. 'The Jeon Jungkook, wants to go out with me?' I thought.

Cherry Blossom Boy: Hello??

Y/N: Hi. Sorry. But yeah. I'd love to ☺️.

Cherry Blossom Boy: Great. Goodnight my love~

I blushed bloody madness. 'My love.' I said in my head.

Y/N: Goodnight my love~

I smiled, and decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow will be an amazing day. Till tomorrow Cherry Blossom Boy.