005: Hoseok☼

Hoseok: Ray of Sunshine~

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: None

Word Count: 453

Author: Mia

I groaned as it started to pour down hard in the city. Me being me, I forgot an umbrella, but I knew it was going to rain. 'Can this day get any worse?' I asked myself. First I get fired from my job, then I get coffee spilled all over my new white shirt, and lastly, to top the day all off, I get dumped. I decided to stop off at a nearby coffee shop and wait till the rain dies down. I opened the door which made the bell above ring. I sat down at one of the tables, planted my face into my hands, and gave up. I just started crying. Luckily, there was no one else in the coffee shop. A familiar bell chime rang my ears, but I didn't care to look up to see who it was.

"Um, excuse me, is this seat taken?" A sweet voice asks.

I looked up, and saw a man. He was very handsome. I blushed from embarrassment for him to see me like this.

"Uh, no." I said quietly.

"Thanks." He said.

He sat down, and looked at me.

"I saw you in the window crying. Is everything alright?" The man asked.

"I'm fine." I said as my breath hitched.

The man gave me a look.

"Fine. I'm not. Happy? I haven't been having the best day lately." I said.

"Tell me what happened." The man said as he sipped his coffee.

"Why should I? I don't even know who you are." I said a bit rudely.

"I'm Hoseok. But you can call me Hobi." The man said.

"I'm Y/N." I said.

"Now. How bad was today?" Hobi asked.

I explained everything to him, and shed a few tears. He comforted me, and I really thank him for that. We had many conversations. He made me laugh, smile, and he made me forget about my horrible day. He's my hope. My ray of sunshine.

After a few hours of talking, we exchanged numbers, and Hobi went out the door. I smiled, and looked out the window. It was no longer raining, but a bright ray of sun beamed my eyes as a rainbow appeared. He really is my saviour.

--End of Flashback--

"Do you, L/N Y/N, take Jung Hoseok to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Jung Hoseok, take L/N Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you, husband, and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

The crowd cheers, as Hobi and I share a magical kiss.

"I love you my ray of sunshine."