011: Jungkook✧*:・゚pt.2

Genre: Fluff
Warnings: None
Word Count: 735
Author: Mia

A couple of weeks later, BTS and I have become really close. We have been trying to stay away from the public, but I was addressed as their family friend. So no rumors go around.

Hobi: Hi Y/N!

Y/N: Hi Hobiii!

Hobi: The boys and I want you to come sleepover!

Y/N: Sleepover?

Hobi: But if you're not comfortable with that, we understand.

Y/N: Nononononononononono! It's not that, It's just... Jungkook...

Hobi: Y/N, he doesn't hate you.

Y/N: He NEVER talks to me! Whenever I come over, he always walks up to his room, and I never see him again.

Hobi: He's gynophobic Y/N.

Y/N: Fine. Whatever. But I bet you ten dollars he's gonna walk straight up to his room after he waves.

Hobi: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! OKAY!

I sighed, and started to pack up my things.

Well. This is gonna be interesting.

I walked out my my house, and walked to my car. I drove over to the BTS house, and rang the doorbell. Almost instantly, Hobi opened the door with a bright smile, before embracing me into a hug.

"Y/N'S HERE!" Hobi screamed nearly breaking your eardrum.

"OUCH!" I yelled.

"Sorry!" Hobi smiled embarrassedly.

I said my hellos to everyone, till it hit Jungkook. He just waved (as I suspected), and walked up to his room. I rolled my eyes, and walked up to Hobi.

"Where's my five dollars?" I asked.

"Aishhh." Hobi mumbled before rummaging in his pocket finding the five dollars he owed me.

I simply took it, and walked away.

"Don't worry Y/N, he'll open up to you soon." Jin said.

"I hope." I sighed collapsing on the couch.

"It's J-Hope. Not I-Hope." Hobi said making me push him.

"Let me show you the guest room!" Jimin said tugging my arm.

I walked up the stairs with him, and heard a piano. I traced where it was coming from, and put my ear against the cold foggy glass door.

"We don't talk anymore..."

The voice was angelic, and the most beautiful soft voice you have ever heard.

"He always sings." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

HOW ARE YOU ROLLING YOUR EYES AT THIS BEAUTIFUL ANGELIC VOICE?! IQEBHFVQUIBDUQWBNDUQW

"This is the guest room," Jimin smiled opening the door.

"Thanks Jimin." I smiled.

"No problem." Jimin smiled.

Jimin exited the room, and closed the door behind him.

I set my overnight bag down, and started to change. I got my laptop out, and I hoped the walls were soundproof. I clicked the shuffle button, and coincidentally, We Don't Talk Anymore started playing. It started with a hum, when it increased into way more than a hum.

"I just hope you lying next to somebody,

Who knows how to love you like me

There must be a good reason that you're gone

Every now and then I think you

Might want me to come show up at you door

But i'm just too afraid that I'll be wrong

Don't wanna know

If you're looking in to her eyes

If she's holdin' on to you so tight the way I did before

I overdosed

Should've known you love is a game

Now I can't get you outta my brain

Oh, it's such a shame..."

I was about to sing the pre-chorus, when I heard a gasp, and Jungkook falling on the ground from leaning on the door. I was shocked.

"I-I.." Jungkook stuttered.

"Y-You're a umm, really good singer..." He said quietly.

"T-Thanks." I said feeling my cheeks burn up.

"Y-You are too..." I said quietly.

"Thank you." He said looking at the ground.

"So... how long have you been listening to me for?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Since you started singing... I-I was about to walk downstairs, until I heard you singing..." Jungkook said still not looking at me in the eye.

Awkward silence again.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Not just for that," He started. He finally looked me in the eye making me notice his beautiful facial features. "For not talking to you. For ignoring you everytime I see you. It's just that... I like you." Jungkook said whispering the last part.

My eyes widened.

"R-Really?" I asked.

Jungkook looked down once again.

"Well... I like you to." I smiled.

A/N: I AM SO SORRY THIS IS VERY CRAPPY AND BAD! But, It's pretty cute.

XOXO, Mia