009: Taehyung ϟ pt.2

Genre: Action
Word Count: 710
Author: Mia

The next day, I woke up and looked in the mirror. 'Geez. We messed each other up bad!' I thought. I had a cut on my cheekbone, a cut on the top of my head, and many bruises all over my face. 'How am I going to avoid all the questions?'  I asked.

I walked into the school with my hood up, and head hanging low. Everyone stopped to stare at me.

"Gosh. How long are they gonna stare at me for?" I mumbled.

I opened my locker, and a familiar voice greeted me.

"Hey Y/N!" Crystal said.

"Hey Crystal." I said.

"Hey. Take off your-" Crystal was interrupted by her own gasp. "WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!?" She screamed cupping my face.

"I-It's nothing!" I insisted.

I took her hands off my face, and looked into her concerned eyes.

"No wonder why you're dating Seokjin. You're also an eomma." I chuckled trying to change the topic.

Crystal smiled and blushed, before coming back into reality.

"But seriously. What happened to your face?!" Crystal asked.

"I fell off my skateboard again..." I said.

"You need to wear a helmet Y/N!!" Crystal yelled at me.

"Shhhhh!" I said trying not to make a scene.

Crystal and I walked into the classroom, and I got many strange looks. But everyone gasped when someone came into the room. It was Taehyung. He was all bruised up too! And it made me realize. 'Could he be V?'
Taehyung sat down beside me staring at me in shock.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked.

"I could ask you the same!" I said.

"But I asked first." Taehyung said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I got into a skateboarding accident. Okay? Now what happened to you?" I asked.

"I fell off my bike..." Taehyung said hesitantly.

I narrowed my eyes. 'He seems suspicious...' I said to myself.

After school, I decided to follow him. I followed him home, and hid in a tree nearby. I saw Taehyung enter his home, and walk into a room full with shattered glass, and beer bottles. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but it didn't look like a nice conversation. Soon, what looked like his father, pushed him to the ground, and started kicking and punching him. I covered my mouth. He then started throwing beer bottles at Taehyung while he was running upstairs. Taehyung slammed the door, slid his back down the door, curled up into a ball, and started sobbing. Tears started to pour down my cheeks. I wanted to go over there and hug him. 'I've made a mistake. That must be why he has cuts and bruises.' I thought. I decided to walked back to the city, and start the daily patrol as always.

I wasn't surprised when I saw V. He seemed more out of it than ever. That's when I realized, this all sums up.

"V. Lift up your shirt." I said.

"What?" V asked confused.

"I said lift up your shirt." I said.

"What? No!" V yelled.

"JUST DO IT!" I yelled louder.

He looked taken back. He slowly started to lift up his shirt, to see his right abdomen badly bruised. That's exactly where Taehyung's dad kicked him.

"Taehyung?" I asked softly.

He was shocked.

"H-How do you know me?" Taehyung asked.

I slowly took my mask off, and he stood there with his mouth open.

"Y-Y/N?" Taehyung said.

I went up to him, and hugged him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that's happening to you." I cried into his chest. He stroked my hair, and hugged back.

"I-It's okay." He said holding back the sobs.

"How did you know it was me?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, I followed you home today, and saw some unexpected things." I explained.

"Wait. You followed me home?!" Taehyung asked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to see anything! I thought you were growing suspicious! Please forgive me!" I said.

His eyes softened, and he smiled. He eyes my lips, and I decided to make the first move. I kissed him. And he kissed back.

I never expected a love to blossom between two people full of hatred towards each other.