004: Jin🕑

Jin; Time for me

Genre: Fluff, jealousy
Warnings: None
Author: Olivia
Words: 719

It was an average day but was about to become very different. I grabbed the remote,turned on the tv, and started watching my favourite kdrama, Hwarang. I was so deep into it that I hadn't noticed that my boyfriend,Jin, came home. Jin looked at me intently and saw what I was watching. He sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. He made me feel warm and loved,especially when he held me.

"Hey Y/N, what are you watching?"

"The best Kdrama called Hwarang."
Jin nodded to my response and about 15 minutes later started to play with my h/c hair.
"Hey Y/N, do you want to go outside?"
He looked at me with big eyes and I shook my head.

"I need to finish Hwarang."
He rolled his eyes and continued watching the tv. He did small gestures like playing with my hair and stroking it.

Then Kim Taehyung appeared in the Kdrama.

"OH MY GOD! KIM TAEHYUNG! TAETAE IS SOO HOT AND TALENTED!"
I fangirled over him everytime he was on tv while Jin glared daggers.

"JIN DO YOU SEE TAETAE LOOKING SO GOOD HERE!?"

Jin was evidently mad.

"Jagi, I see him everyday. He is so annoying. Why do you even like him? Like have you seen me??? I am wayyy better than Taehyung. I can't believe that-"

I cut his little rant off by saying, "Jin, I love you, but PLEASE let me watch in peace."

He snarled at this and stood up. I had no idea what he was going to do next.

Before I could come up with an idea, Jin stormed away. He was mumbling things, probably curses, and stormed to our room. I heard the door upstairs slam.

Now I knew that this wasn't the ordinary Jin. He was mad and maybe jealous.

I didn't know how to react so I thought that I should give him some time to cool down and then talk to him. I turned off the tv, no longer finding importance in it and started to come up with ideas to make him feel better.

I slowly crept up the stairs and knocked on the door. He didn't open it nor did he respond so I carefully opened the door.

"Jin..." I said in almost a whisper like tone.

Silence

I sat down on the corner of the bed.

"Jin, I'm sorry for not giving you attention and only caring about a stupid kdrama not you. I really am a douche bag aren't I?"

Then I heard a mellow voice.
"You aren't a douchebag. I was..."

"How were you a douche? I ignored you and shooed you away when you wanted to spend time with me." I told the boy.

"Y/N, I don't know what happened...I guess you fangirling over someone who wasn't me made me wonder if I was good enough...If you deserved better..."

I gasped and layed down next to the depressed boy.

"Awww Jin, you are perfect for me! You are even better than the best because you ARE the best. Your laugh,smile, your dad jokes,"

We both chuckled at this.

"Jin you're boyfriend AND husband material! You never have to worry about any one else because the only one I need is the one infront of me."

I felt terrible. He was very insecure and wouldn't believe that he was perfect. I feel that he thought that Taehyung was better when in reality, no one compares to Kim Seokjin, pink princess and master chef.

Jin spoke up, "What about Taehyung?"

I smiled sincerely.
"Not even Taehyung can be anywhere close to your level of perfect. Don't be jealous or insecure because I love you so much, I only need you."

He grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"I love you too Y/N. So much. Thank you,for making me feel special and important and for everything."

"Don't worry Jin, I will create more time for you and pay more attention to you, I want to continue making you happy, how about we go outside?"

Jin's eyes widened and he nodded while smiling like a little child.

How did I ever get someone so perfect in my life?