015: Yoongi😴

Yoongi; Lazy cuddles
Genre: Full on fluff
Warning! This will make you feel very single if you don't already have a partner.
Word count; 809
Author; Olivia

The sun was shining brightly and was beginning to peek through a young couples window. The two were currently held in eachother arms,a embrace that they didn't want to part from. They looked comfortable and calm. The h/c girl woke up to find her boyfriend squeezing her tightly.

"Yoongi..." she mumbled softly,still not fully awake. She stared at his peaceful face and messy hair. Some drool was stuck on the corner of his lips and Y/N wiped it with the corner of her pyjama sleeve. This caused the male to twitch slightly and the girl moved her hand away quickly. She got up and leaned on her arm,still on the bed. She quietly observed Yoongi with a smile placed on her face.

"Morning." Yoongi finally spoke and sleepily smiled. His eyes weren't fully open yet but he could tell that Y/N looked beautiful as ever.

"I'm so lucky..."

"What? Why? I mean you do have Bts and Army love you so much I can see why you are-"

He cut off your rant by chuckling.

"I was talking about you,stupid..."

"Yah! I'm not stupid! But yes,you are lucky since you have me."

"Full of yourself,aren't you." His smile never left his face as he admired you.

"But all jokes aside,why the sudden compliment Yoongi?" His girlfriend asked.

"I get to wake up to seeing you when I'm not on your,you support me so much,you are always the best and damn! Your cooking skills are better than Jins,but don't tell him that...To cut to the chase,thank you for being with me. You give me a joy and I feel so loved when I am with you. I love you...so much. I'm sorry that I don't say that too often. I never was the very affectionate type but always remember how much I care about you."

You gasped at the long speech and a few tears formed in your eyes. He never showed his love for you like that and you were so happy to have him.

"Yoongi,I love you too!"

He snuggled closer to you and you rested your head in his chest. Then the girl was suddenly reminded of their schedule.

Today was planned to be a long date for just you two,no interruptions.

You got out of his hold and stood up,stretching. The girl yawned and began walking away,leaving a confused Yoongi.

"Yah. Where are you going? I just gave you a SPEECH and you leave?! How dare you?!"

Y/N turned around and looked her boyfriend right in the eyes.

"I'm going to make breakfast."

"We don't need food."

"I love food."

"Y/N~~~!!!!" He whined loudly and had an idea.

As you were about to continue your way to the kitchen,you felt a hand grab your wrist and pulled you. She fell into the bed and right on top of Yoongi. Some shade of pink rose to your face as you blushed.

Yoongi took advantage of this and wrapped his arms and legs around your entire body,trapping you.

"Y-Yoongi..." you managed to stutter out and he showcased a proud smile.

"Now you can't go away."

She huffed and hit his legs. He didn't let go and didn't want to.

"We have a date planned for today! I have to make breakfast so that we can go!" Y/N attempted to talk him into releasing you but it didn't work.

"We can go on a date a different day,today let's just cuddle at home and have a lazy day. I am a little tired after all the dance practice we had recently."

"Yoongi,the last dance practice you had was 4 days ago."

"I'm still tired."

"You're just impossible."

"I know. Now can we please just have a lazy day?"

You were still on top of him and he was still trapping you as you stared in his eyes. He was acting so cute!

"Fine." You compromised with him.
"Can I make breakfast now?"

"What's the point?"

"I'm hungry."

"Y/N,can you wait."

"No."

"Please just a little longer!"

"I want food."

"Wait! I actually have a meal for you!"

"Really?!" You exclaimed very loudly with hope in your eyes.
"Where?!"

"Your on top of it."

"What the-? Seriously!"

"I have an idea of what to do now."

"Let me guess,sleep?" You asked unimpressed and he shook his head.

"Let's make breakfast."

"YOU'RE IMPOSSIBLE! I swear-..."

He chuckled and picked his girlfriend up bridal style. He carried her to the kitchen and that's where they happily made breakfast together and where their day truly began.