016: Namjoon😶

Namjoon-Liar
Genre:Angsty(kinda),curse words
Warnings:Trigger warning
Author:Olivia
Word Count:1893

You are such a liar and I am pathetic. How long have you played me?

It was a busy day in my daily life. Today,I was planning to go see my boyfriend of two years after a three month business trip. I had gone to France for work and today,I arrived back in Korea,one week early. I was planning on surprising my lovely boyfriend.

I got off the plane and later went to go collect my luggage. One of my closest friends,Tiffany,who accompanied me to the trip got off with me.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"What's all of Bts like?"

"They are all some of the best people on earth! They all work so hard and are so funny. They are very similar to how they are on camera."

"You know,you are so lucky to date a kpop idol!"

I laughed and nodded.

"Yes,but it's tough..."

We collected our baggage and exited the airport. We got into a cab and began to go to our apartments. Tiffany lived close to me and was one of the greatest friends I ever had. Her striking blue hair and adorable grin was one of the happiest sights to see. She always helped me through tough times and supported me. We had been working in the same company for five years and knew each other very well.

Eventually,we arrived at her apartment complex. She grinned and so did I.

"Good luck Y/N,fighting!"

She cheered as she walked out of the cab. She really is adorable.

For the next 14 minutes,me and the driver sat in a weird silence. I was scrolling through Instagram the entire time and checking out everything that I missed.

Finally,I got to my apartment. I got out and the driver helped to take out my belongings. I thanked them and walked away.

I decided to text Namjoon.

(Y/N): Hey Joon

(Namjoon): Hey Y/N

(Y/N): What are you doing right now?

(Namjoon):Practicing with the boys.

Great. Now I could drop off my things in my apartment and go see him. I went up and and many people greeted me. I opened my door and went in. The place smelled a weird odour. I walked into me and Namjoon bedroom to find a female article of clothing,that did not belong to me.

"What the..."
I mumbled to myself. I left my stuff in the apartment and went to the basement garage to get my car.

I drove to the Bighit building and walked in. The staff immediately recognized me and let me in.

As I was going to the practice room,I ran into Yoongi.

"Hi Yoongi!"

His mouth dropped and he exclaimed loudly, "You're here!?"

I nodded happily and asked where Namjoon was to which he frowned.

Weird...

He seemed to be hiding something but escaped before I could question him.

I walked into their regular practice room to find Jungkook in the corner,listening to music through his earbuds. I pulled one earbud out and put it in my ear whilst sitting down next to him. He glanced up to see me and smile brightly.

"Y/N!"

I returned the smile and asked him a question.

"Is everyone taking a break from practice?"